Thursday Thriddle

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I could have just posted the answer here but that would have ruined the fun for everyone because once the riddle is over, the whole thread comes crashing down.

Luckily it seemed to be a hardware conflict with my mouse that I fixed and my PMs are working again.
Shouldn't you be working "I'm a man" into one of your posts soon :rolleyes1

Duckfan
anipilot.gif

Thanks to a little help from an angel I am sending PM but I still cant see anything.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Hold on a sec, I can't hear you...I'm rescheduling Be nice to Angel day to later in the year.
Aww, someone is tired and cranky!! Need a hug? :rolleyes:

I am still not convinced Duck is a man, or that it had actual PM problems and how do we know duck isn't a goose? BTW, Hi Duck.

My Pm works beautifully and I am in. Otherwise I'd be out.

Morning folks. :yay:

And Grammy! :rotfl2:

I left mine up all year.
Lights.jpg

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Your BFF didn't get enough sleep? She doesn't seem unusually cranky to me. I know she makes lots of people cry.

Feeling the love again! :rolleyes: ;) :teeth: :banana:

one lame duck coming right up :thumbsup2 Took me awhile to find one that looked male :teeth:

lameduck.jpg

horsegirl said:
I am still not convinced Duck is a man

I had no problem convincing this other board I was on, but I checked with the mods and they said it's a family board, and it's a bannable offense.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I had no problem convincing this other board I was on, but I checked with the mods and they said it's a family board, and it's a bannable offense.
You didn't convince us!! We were just tired of your "Good Morning gang, I am a man ya know" every morning :confused3

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

thank God for small favors! ;)

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Where the heck are the mods on this board? Can't someone bring this thread back on topic???
Don't be a no fun Nancy Duck :rolleyes:

I had to dedicate my 12000 to you, its like a sick obsession with me ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter