Thursday's Christmasy Riddle

Oh well.... that's 2 day's I've now been pipped at the post... had trouble with the colour thing.... next time I'll be prepared....

Thanks for the cool tag fairy info... I really didn't know anything about her (or him)

I guess we did it Sparky.

I had best get going now though. It is time to go to supper and I need to check the status of that computer. I understand it is also time for you to get some zzzzz's as I know it is late where you are. Have a great night :wave2:

Just realised you said it was your first WOOOOHOOOOTY so congratulations; well done; jolly good show old chap etc etc :cool1: :thumbsup2 ;) :Pinkbounc

L107ANGEL said:
Im so sorry :guilty: :grouphug:
Hi Angel

Why are you sorry? I haven't really been around long enough for someone to feel sorry for me. Now if it were someone like UM I would feel sorry if they had yet to get the Woo Hooty

Well yeah, i need to get my beauty sleep definately... thankfully the dis doesnt do web cam though... so it's not so important here. Goodnight sleeping beauty... and also Angel... sweet dreams

brightspark said:
Just realised you said it was your first WOOOOHOOOOTY so congratulations; well done; jolly good show old chap etc etc :cool1: :thumbsup2 ;) :Pinkbounc
As Elvis would say " Thank you, Thank you very much" :teeth:

brightspark said:
Well yeah, i need to get my beauty sleep definately... thankfully the dis doesnt do web cam though... so it's not so important here. Goodnight sleeping beauty... and also Angel... sweet dreams
Sweet dreams to you too

I can't believe it... that's twice this week that I turn my back for a minute and miss the woo hooty! But congrats on your first one! :thumbsup2

brightspark said:
What time is it there Sparky?

Really going tobed now it's after midnight... night night zzzzzzzzz

L107ANGEL said:
Utah momma!! :thumbsup2 Shes a riot!
Yep that she is :teeth: Gotta love her and her trip reports

Sparky~ If you want to read UM's TR, I think she has a link to it in her siggy line :thumbsup2

Well I am off. We are going out for supper tonight. See you all tomorrow. I will have lots of time to DIS as I will be working all alone in the office :cool1:

brightspark said:
Really going tobed now it's after midnight... night night zzzzzzzzz
Good night Sparky!! You had such a day :cloud9: Sweet dreams!

... and then there were two.

Everybody pick today to go Christmas shopping or something?

Mnementh said:
... and then there were two.

Everybody pick today to go Christmas shopping or something?
Okay Bratboy, tell me about yourself! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter