Could someone help me? I am feeling kind dense trying to figure out the tickets on the Disney's site. If I buy a 3 day park hopper, and wanted to add the plus option, would those plus options be part of the 3 day only tickets I bought or are the plus options separate? Thank you!

A 3-day ticket with "Plus Options"means that ANY of the options
and/or park days can be visited
over the course of 5 continuous days (or 6 continuous days with Park Hopper Plus ticket)
starting on the day that you first use the ticket.
You can use the Plus options on the same day
that you visit a park or on separate days.

We are trying to figure out the cost of our six day theme park tickets that we are planning on purchasing in the morning. I called and they were unable to tell me an exact cost over the phone. My question is this:
1. Do stand alone tickets cost more than tickets that are part of a package?
2. I have always heard there was not a discount for having tickets that are part of a package.
1. No.
2. Correct.

over the course of 5 continuous days (or 6 continuous days with Park Hopper Plus ticket)
Thank you. So if I want to visit a waterpark, it will take up one of my days of a 3 day ticket?

Thank you. So if I want to visit a waterpark, it will take up one of my days of a 3 day ticket?
No.
Absolutely not.
The "number of days" on a ticket has basically to do
with the number of days that you can visit a Theme Park.

A 3 Day ticket with Plus Options allows 3 days in theme parks
-PLUS-
3 visits to the Water Parks (or other of the choices offered.)

Last edited:
Does anyone know the price of a 5 day base ticket and the price of a 1 day ticket for the beginning of August? I really wish Disney would show the prices on their site even though we can’t purchase right now. I need to figure out some prices.

Does anyone know how I purchase 2021 tickets? We have hotel reservations and when I go to the website, it still gives me the "returning to a world of magic" page. Thanks!

Are they selling hoppers for next year?

Yes they are. We bought tickets this morning for May 2021 and park hoppers were an option.
That is great! Our tickets expire Sept 2021now but we had two day park hopper options plus. We hoped they would still be good for March and April 2021!

If I were to purchase single use tickets now to make reservations, when APs go on sale again, do you know if I can upgrade to APs online or on the phone?

Hello My son does not want to go to Disney World. I had purchased a five day ticket. Can I reassign this ticket to my sister who now wants to come? Is there a cost involved? This would be from child ticket to adult.

Hello My son does not want to go to Disney World. I had purchased a five day ticket. Can I reassign this ticket to my sister who now wants to come? Is there a cost involved? This would be from child ticket to adult.
If you’re friends on my MDE then you just reassign and there’s no cost or penalty though your sister will now own the tickets

So easy this morning to change my 4 day pass to a 5 day. Took about 2 minutes to change. Had to wait a bit after for it to process before it let me make a fifth park reservation but all set now for April 2021

No where until June 28th. On the 28th you will be able to purchase directly from Disney.

I don't think this is right. People who have resort reservations for 2020 but don't have tickets still cannot buy park tickets. We're in this situation. My daughter and I bought our tickets, so we're OK. We're traveling with my friend and her daughter, and they haven't bought their tickets. I was told Disney might sell more tickets for 2020 later this summer.

Edit: Oops, I see. The person writing this is going in 2021. I believe you can book for 2021!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter