You can ask but I wouldn’t expect it. Do your tickets have the extended expiration of 9/26/2021? If so, you can carry those unused days for another visit.
Thanks for the response. We do have a January trip planned so maybe we could use the tickets then...but just went to check MDE for the expiration and my 6 day tickets are gone. I still have my park pass reservations though. I had dropped the PH off the tickets last week...hope that didn't mess anything up. I'll check back later to see if its some type of glitch. I see my 4 day tickets for our January trip.

I dont think it'll be an issue with the masks but you never know. Just trying to plan for some what ifs. We're going to Six Flags today with the kids (weather says it'll be over 90 degrees) to test out different mask options.

You can ask but I wouldn’t expect it. Do your tickets have the extended expiration of 9/26/2021? If so, you can carry those unused days for another visit.
I know this is speculation but has this been confirmed? I would love it if true! :flower:

You could try reserving park dates months apart, that should give you an indication.
That's a good idea. I actually have all my park days reserved already since we arrive 7/20, so I don't want to cancel anything. But if anyone else can do that and report back that would be awesome! :goodvibes

Are the new tickets for 2021 subject to the same limits as before with respect to how many days you have to use them once you use the first day? For example, if I buy a 10 day ticket, how many days do I have to use them or lose them?
It is 14 days to use them

I guess no one knows 100% for sure as the parks are not open yet, but a number of people have reported getting this information from ticket services.
Has anyone said the same thing regarding convention tickets?

So, just like others we have moved around our Disney trip...it was June and now it's December. I got through to the ticket line a while back and had the 2 7-day park hopper tickets reduced to 6 day non-hopper tickets and had the new December dates linked to them (for my 2 adult "kids" )...

I know when I bought a ticket for my adult cousin for our trip in February 2021 I was able to get her a park hopper ticket so I thought I'd try and see about the boys tickets too...

and then I see that I'm able to "change" their ticket and then "upgrade" them to this:

but when I try to check out I get this:

and it won't let me complete the transaction- and I know it's not my card...

maybe the option for park hoppers is coming???

*fingers crossed*!!

Park hopping is available for 2021 tickets. It is not available for 2020. They might bring back the option later in the year, but I wouldn’t expect it anytime soon.

I've been patiently waiting for my local ITT office/military ticket seller to open after being shut down in March due to Covid restrictions so I can buy my WDW & Universal tickets for our March 2021 trip. They opened yesterday & I got to stop by this morning only to find out that all WDW ticket sales (military salute as well as regular civilian discounted tickets) have been completely halted by Disney. I told them that other authorized ticket sellers have tickets available right now for 2021 & she knew that, but they still cannot sell tickets until they get the go ahead from Disney. I wonder if it's because their WDW tickets did not have usage restrictions, so anyone that bought them could try to use them in 2020? Universal, SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens, Icon, Legoland & other smaller Florida attraction tickets were available for purchase right now but expire in 2020.

So here's my question, do I wait until Disney allows military discounted ticket sales & save $500 (about $100 per person) or pay UT prices so I can start making my park reservations now for March 2021?? :confused: i assume the military discounted tickets won't be available until Disney starts selling tickets for 2020 & who knows when that will be... :confused3

I'm wondering... We have tickets whereby mine was extended to 9-26-21 (3 days left on a 4 day PH) My DD14 had an unused 4 day PH but the expiration date is still saying 12-15-20. There is a strong possibility based on the fact that she will not complete summer school requirements in time for our July 15-19 trip that she will need to stay home with her dad (who doesn't care for WDW anyway) instead of go on the trip. While it breaks my heart, it is the natural consequence of not doing her work. So, I'm wondering, will that 12-15-20 date eventually be extended to the 9-26-21 date? She could go next summer or we could transfer it to another family member.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, or even if there is an answer to the question.

I currently have a 14 day trip booked for the end of April 2021, I have made park reservations with a DVC stay and a 14 day park ticket linked to my account. I am however going to be buying a gold annual pass before this trip (Disney are offering to refund UK 14 day tickets), does anyone know if I will lose those park reservations when the tickets on my MDE change?

So, I'm wondering, will that 12-15-20 date eventually be extended to the 9-26-21 date?
Is it a regular park-hopper ticket? Not any kind of special discounted or group ticket? I was under the impression the extensions have all been done, but I believe it was a manual process so there’s chance a ticket got missed. I’d call.

does anyone know if I will lose those park reservations when the tickets on my MDE change?
I believe the parks reservation system is similar to FP+ in that the reservation is not directly connected to any specific ticket as long as you have valid tickets in your account. If you buy the AP before canceling the UK 14-day tickets, you should be fine. The challenge being that APs are not available right now, and I don’t know if you have a time limit to cancel the UK tix. If you can wait it out, should be no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter