Title pending no more! Capt Jack kissed my daughter-01/29 update, no pics yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEW...you had me worried there!!!

Unfortunately I've only been partying like an early morning TV presenter:sad2: . I couldn't get into the computer for a few days there as we put up the new Christmas tree beside it and OMG it's the Christmas tree that ate New York and we've had to move things about slightly to allow me access to my online support group (that's you people in case you didn't already guess). We decided to buy a bigger one last year as the old one had a little accident....and that little accident was called Niamh. Just think bored 18month old, 2nd January....that scene in Elf where he offers to put the angel on top of the tree. Yep, you've got it complete festive carnage:scared1:
Now you know why I need an "online support group" and also why I'm a bit of a jakey!!!

:rotfl2: I don't know what a jakey is but it sounds funny! :lmao:

I hope Niamh wasn't hurt in the unfortunate tree accident of 2006. :goodvibes

No computer for days? :faint: :hyper: Did you go through active detox/withdrawals? :rotfl:

I finished the last little bit of shopping this morning. :banana: The stores were empty. I love Sunday Utah shopping; all the good folks are in church! :teeth:

I am taking the kids to Alvin and the Chipmunks in a bit- wish me luck. :scared1:

:rotfl2: I don't know what a jakey is but it sounds funny! :lmao:

I hope Niamh wasn't hurt in the unfortunate tree accident of 2006. :goodvibes

No computer for days? :faint: :hyper: Did you go through active detox/withdrawals? :rotfl:

I finished the last little bit of shopping this morning. :banana: The stores were empty. I love Sunday Utah shopping; all the good folks are in church! :teeth:

I am taking the kids to Alvin and the Chipmunks in a bit- wish me luck. :scared1:

JAKEY (noun) - a Scottish word, an alchoholic, lush eg the old JAKEY was lying in the gutter nursing her bottle of Pino Noir (or whiskey which ever works for you.
There is a guy on the board who goes by the name of Jakey Rowling and he has a picture of a down and out, it total cracks me up!!

The tree complete collapsed on Niamh and there was broken decorations everywhere, she didn't make a noise and when we lifted the tree off of her she gave us her usual sweet :angel: angelic smile and walked away to play with something else (or make more plans for world domination, who knows).

No computer was horrendous, I kept walking up to the desk and whimpering (I had to eat and drink quite a lot to take my mind of of it!!!)

Well done shopping finished:thumbsup2 . I can't remember when the shops of Glasgow were quiet, they're a Godless bunch in the city of Glasgow:lmao:

Good Luck with those Chipmunks, Becci's very keen to see that movie but we're going to see Enchanted first 'cos I want to see it and I'm paying:rotfl:

JAKEY (noun) - a Scottish word, an alchoholic, lush eg the old JAKEY was lying in the gutter nursing her bottle of Pino Noir (or whiskey which ever works for you.
There is a guy on the board who goes by the name of Jakey Rowling and he has a picture of a down and out, it total cracks me up!!

The tree complete collapsed on Niamh and there was broken decorations everywhere, she didn't make a noise and when we lifted the tree off of her she gave us her usual sweet :angel: angelic smile and walked away to play with something else (or make more plans for world domination, who knows).

No computer was horrendous, I kept walking up to the desk and whimpering (I had to eat and drink quite a lot to take my mind of of it!!!)

Well done shopping finished:thumbsup2 . I can't remember when the shops of Glasgow were quiet, they're a Godless bunch in the city of Glasgow:lmao:

Good Luck with those Chipmunks, Becci's very keen to see that movie but we're going to see Enchanted first 'cos I want to see it and I'm paying:rotfl:

:thumbsup2 Not sure what this says about me but Alvin and the Chipmunks was darling. It's one we'll buy for sure. Hard to imagine they've been around 50 years. Of course that floored my kids because nothing is older than me. :rolleyes2

:rotfl2: LOVE the definition of Jakey. So I am guessing a lot of folks don't name their children Jake? :lmao:

Were you scared to death when you lifted the tree off of her? :scared1:

I don't know that they are godful here, they just don't want their neighbors to see them. ;)

:thumbsup2 Not sure what this says about me but Alvin and the Chipmunks was darling. It's one we'll buy for sure. Hard to imagine they've been around 50 years. Of course that floored my kids because nothing is older than me. :rolleyes2

:rotfl2: LOVE the definition of Jakey. So I am guessing a lot of folks don't name their children Jake? :lmao:

Were you scared to death when you lifted the tree off of her? :scared1:

I don't know that they are godful here, they just don't want their neighbors to see them. ;)

My mum took Becci and my nephews to see Mr Magoriums on Sat and swears that Alvin and the Chipmunks look really good so who knows Becci might just get to see it after all.

Yes I was terrified when we lifted the tree of off her. Niamh is always up to no good and then afterwards she looks at you as though you've totally over reacted and says "I'm fine", she's as wild as the heather but if I do say so my self she is incredibly cute so she gets away with it alot. Donny was telling her off for saying potty words yesterday (not the bad ones I hasten to add) and he said "Niamh stop saying that now it's not funny", a long pause and then she replied "It is a BIT funny Daddy"....Becci & I cracked up and again Niamh avoids a telling off (cute kid or evil genius, you decide).

I don't think there are that many that are very Godful in our church either, you sometimes get the impression that some of the old crumblies just go on a Sunday so they've got something to ***** about for the rest of the week. Oops I'm going to get struck by lightning talking like this:lmao:

On its Way!!!!

:thumbsup2

:thanks: I got it!!!!

My mum took Becci and my nephews to see Mr Magoriums on Sat and swears that Alvin and the Chipmunks look really good so who knows Becci might just get to see it after all.

Yes I was terrified when we lifted the tree of off her.
Niamh is always up to no good and then afterwards she looks at you as though you've totally over reacted and says "I'm fine", she's as wild as the heather but if I do say so my self she is incredibly cute so she gets away with it alot. Donny was telling her off for saying potty words yesterday (not the bad ones I hasten to add) and he said "Niamh stop saying that now it's not funny", a long pause and then she replied "It is a BIT funny Daddy"....Becci & I cracked up and again Niamh avoids a telling off (cute kid or evil genius, you decide).

I don't think there are that many that are very Godful in our church either, you sometimes get the impression that some of the old crumblies just go on a Sunday so they've got something to ***** about for the rest of the week. Oops I'm going to get struck by lightning talking like this:lmao:

:rotfl2: It's always so hard to NOT laugh when they say naughty things. They get it from us anyway. :blush: One time Gab and I were driving and a guy cut me off. I swerved and Gab called him a ba$tard. I know I should have laughed and she was only about 4 y/o but I couldn't help it. I am sure some people reading this now are just mortified but it was so funny. I am just grateful that no one else was in the car. :angel:

If you get struck by lightening, save me a seat because I want a seat in the front row. :lmao:

Just running for cover....

:rotfl2: Don't run, I was hoping you would save us! :angel: ;) :goodvibes

More Day 10 and another Dream or few………………..pixiedust:

Eileen and I been talking about Walt and Disney and how magical we both thought it is. After PP she said that she had something for “the girls”. She walked us over to IASW and I immediately began to get teary. :sad: IASW is my VERY favorite ride in all of Disney. Disneyland’s is so much better and longer but I wouldn’t say no to riding WDW’s! She asked the girls if they wanted to be cruise directors!!!!! :hyper: :woohoo: OMG, I was so excited!!! I was 10x happier than the kids for sure but who cares, we were going to be able to go into the cruise director area and wave to the departing boats. I know this might sound totally geeky to most of you but to me it was pure heaven :cloud9: Eileen had the boys wait on the dock so they could see us and take pictures as she led us to the tower area. Yay!!!!! We walked up the stairs into the tower while Eileen spoke with the CM. The girls were then asked to step up onto this block type thing so they could see out into the crowd. The CM then announced, over the loud speaker, the girls’ names and they are from Utah, and to say hello. She said that they were the newest IASW cruise directors. It was so awesome!:wave: Everyone waved and said hi. I had tears streaming down my face! We stayed up there a bit longer, thanked the CM, and then Eileen asked if we wanted to ride IASW. Duh!!!!! We all laughed because I am truly the only one in our family that loves it. Joshua and Chloe like it; Gabby and Michael put up with it rolleyes2 Again, it was to the front of the line. We got our own boat and as we loaded and then went under the tower, the CM waved and said goodbye and thanks to the girls over the loudspeaker. It just couldn’t get any better, or so I thought!

After IASW, Eileen asked Chloe what she’d like to do or who she would like to see. Chloe replied that she would like to wake Tinkerbell. I told the girls about it before the trip. We all know Tink had already been woken up but Eileen has pull because as we entered the store, she chatted with a CM, and voila, Chloe was able to wake :tink: It was the sweetest thing and again I have photos blah blah blah. Chloe was on cloud 9 and it was just an amazing day. We felt really spoiled. Michael was in disbelief at this point. He told Eileen that she has no idea the gift she has shared with us. pixiedust: The girls got a certificate for being cruise directors that I will snap and post. :teeth:

After waking Tink the kids wanted a little snack. We kept assuring Eileen that we hoped we weren’t taking too much of her time. She assured us that we weren’t and suggested we grab an ice cream. She took us to a place and I think it was called Aunt ______. I forget but they had the best soft serve ever! I had a root beer float, Michael had a Coke Float, and the kids had cones. We offered Eileen something but she declined. I kept forgetting that she was working and not just enjoying Disney like we were. As Michael took out our card to pay, Eileen said it was on Disney and gave the CM one of those coupons for free goodies. :thumbsup2 It felt very weird to eat in front of her. :guilty:

So that makes 3 more Dreams for now………………………….:cheer2:

Oh wow Jenny that is wonderful, I would never have guessed your favourite ride was IASWA though :rotfl: You do know you were incredibly lucky don't you :goodvibes

Oh wow Jenny that is wonderful, I would never have guessed your favourite ride was IASWA though :rotfl: You do know you were incredibly lucky don't you :goodvibes

:goodvibes I do know how lucky we were! IASW is my favorite. I know it doesn't match my cool school attitude! :cool2:

wow!!! Great dreams!! I can't wait to read more! I love IASW too! I agree DL's is better, I remember it from when I was a kid. What a great dream! I am hoping they are still doing it next december and maybe we will be lucky enough to win just one dream. Your family had luck following them at every turn! Hurray for you! :banana:

Next dream please!:surfweb:

i saw some little girls get to do this when we were there in september! they were up in the tower waving at everyone as the boats went under them. it was actually the saturday before i met you, so that means a couple of days before you guys got to do it....cool!

i didn't realize that DL's IASW was longer than WDW's......:scared1: just a little joke. ;)

wow!!! Great dreams!! I can't wait to read more! I love IASW too! I agree DL's is better, I remember it from when I was a kid. What a great dream! I am hoping they are still doing it next december and maybe we will be lucky enough to win just one dream. Your family had luck following them at every turn! Hurray for you! :banana:

Next dream please!:surfweb:

It's a comin'! :teeth: :hug:

i saw some little girls get to do this when we were there in september! they were up in the tower waving at everyone as the boats went under them. it was actually the saturday before i met you, so that means a couple of days before you guys got to do it....cool!

i didn't realize that DL's IASW was longer than WDW's......:scared1: just a little joke. ;)

It was SO cool to be standing up there waving to people. I know I clearly need an intervention. :hyper:

Can I borrow some of your mojo for our trip?;)

::yes:: But of course my sweet ABFAM! :goodvibes

I know I need to come up with some other adjectives besides amazing and awesome. :blush:

:goodvibes Certificate and random photos as promised :flower3:

Our hidden Mickey menorah:

P1010011.jpg

Chloe's cruise director certificate. Notice Jew Mickey under the tree. :lmao:

P1010012.jpg

Joshua's Lost Boy certificate:

P1010014.jpg

Mine and Gab's Splash certificate:

P1010015.jpg

A pic of our CRT pic:

P1010001.jpg

A very blurry pic of our Disney tree:

P1010010.jpg

Wow Jenny! Not only were you covered in pixie dust, it was coming out your bum.:)

Did you have to keep pinching yourself?

Wow Jenny! Not only were you covered in pixie dust, it was coming out your bum.:)

Did you have to keep pinching yourself?

:rotfl2: :rotfl: ::yes:: I did actually have to keep reminding myself that it wasn't a dream. It was truly overwhelming. :goodvibes I know it sounds so dorky to the non Disney nut but standing in the IASW tower was truly unreal to me. It was crazy. The fact that I still have a few more to write about in this last day alone still boggles my mind.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: ::yes:: I did actually have to keep reminding myself that it wasn't a dream. It was truly overwhelming. :goodvibes I know it sounds so dorky to the non Disney nut but standing in the IASW tower was truly unreal to me. It was crazy. The fact that I still have a few more to write about in this last day alone still boggles my mind.

It boggles my mind too ASFAM.

Thanks for the trip mojo. We'll see how that works out.:)

It boggles my mind too ASFAM.

Thanks for the trip mojo. We'll see how that works out.:)

:idea: I have been giving this some thought and if you really want my mojo, I think you'll need to take me along, as a good luck charm of sorts. I don't think the virtual magic will be enough even though winkers says it's coming out my bum. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter