Title pending no more! Capt Jack kissed my daughter-01/29 update, no pics yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before people say they had a once in a lifetime trip to WDW, I'll have them talk to you. ;)
Totally agree :goodvibes

I'm glad you had a good meal at Tony's as I've heard bad reports, those meatballs sound good even if they are huge :rotfl2:

I can't believe all the kids fell asleep. obviously all those dreams wore them out :rotfl2:

:flower3:

This was the only restaurant, that when we asked if we could share, that we were given any flack. Our server said “it is frowned upon”. :

There is a comediene in the UK called Katherine Tate who does sketches with a moody teenager in them. Her stock answer to everything is "Am I bovvered?" Seems like the perfect answer to the above statement, you can frown all you like lady it's not going to stop the food sharing fenzy:rolleyes:

:rotfl2: I am thinking I might need a post pixiedust enema. :scared1: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

:lmao: :lmao: Don't throw it away! I think Jordan would like the left overs to take with him next month1:rotfl2:

You really hit the mother load of dreams!

Before people say they had a once in a lifetime trip to WDW, I'll have them talk to you. ;)

:goodvibes I have to keep in mind that not all trips will be like this one.

Totally agree :goodvibes

I'm glad you had a good meal at Tony's as I've heard bad reports, those meatballs sound good even if they are huge :rotfl2:

I can't believe all the kids fell asleep. obviously all those dreams wore them out :rotfl2:

They were wiped out, even Gabby which is saying a lot. I was tempted to leave and M offered to take them to the room but even he wanted to see the fireworks from up high. pixiedust:

There is a comediene in the UK called Katherine Tate who does sketches with a moody teenager in them. Her stock answer to everything is "Am I bovvered?" Seems like the perfect answer to the above statement, you can frown all you like lady it's not going to stop the food sharing fenzy:rolleyes:

:rotfl2: Exactly. She seemed to get over it. What could she do, force us to order food just to have us throw it away? :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Don't throw it away! I think Jordan would like the left overs to take with him next month1:rotfl2:

You really hit the mother load of dreams!

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: Can I UPS ground the leftover pixiedust:? :lmao:

I guess you don't want my mojo that bad! :laughing:

Even though your style of reeling us in and then just letting us bob along with all these cliffhangers is driving me crazy!!,,:drive: :crazy: I am really enjoying this last day of all of your dreams. You must still have pixie dust pixiedust: exiting your body with all the luck you all had that day!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH YOUR DAY!!!

That would make a great holiday present to us all.:santa:

Jenny I'm off to the folks for Christmas, hope you and your family have a great one and see you in about a week :wave2:

Loving the last day report.:love:

:thanks: Is Missy ready for :santa:? :woohoo:

you have such a knack for analogies!!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :goodvibes I really don't know how else to describe it. It was huge!

Even though your style of reeling us in and then just letting us bob along with all these cliffhangers is driving me crazy!!,,:drive: :crazy: I am really enjoying this last day of all of your dreams. You must still have pixie dust pixiedust: exiting your body with all the luck you all had that day!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH YOUR DAY!!!

That would make a great holiday present to us all.:santa:

I might have it all wrapped up by tomorrow, if not it will wait until after Christmas. I have been cleaning and doing :laundy: all day trying to get ready for our guests! They'll be here manana night! :hyper:

Jenny I'm off to the folks for Christmas, hope you and your family have a great one and see you in about a week :wave2:

:wave2: :goodvibes Have a Happy Christmas Jo!

:thanks: Is Missy ready for :santa:? :woohoo:

Boy Howdy! We celebrated Yule this evening with the little brothers family and will celebrate Christmas as is our tradition...she's liking the double whammy, now if we could just get one of the kids to marry a good Jew we'd just celebrate all December long!

Boy Howdy! We celebrated Yule this evening with the little brothers family and will celebrate Christmas as is our tradition...she's liking the double whammy, now if we could just get one of the kids to marry a good Jew we'd just celebrate all December long!

:idea: Good Jew! :rotfl2: What did Missy score from the family?

mmm let me remember

She got herself some cool yule Mickey PJ's, a new snowglobe to go in her collection, a set of Pirates dice, a new deck of Uno cards, the standard paper and markers, Shrek 3 and some of her favorite chocolate chocolate chip cookies from a friend of ours.

I scored one of the new treasure tins, a BAG of haircare product along with said cool bag, goodies, a coupon for 2 hours of housecleaning from my niece, a tin of these yummy tartlets that only seem to be around this time of year...it was a good night for gifts :cool1: :love:

mmm let me remember

She got herself some cool yule Mickey PJ's, a new snowglobe to go in her collection, a set of Pirates dice, a new deck of Uno cards, the standard paper and markers, Shrek 3 and some of her favorite chocolate chocolate chip cookies from a friend of ours.

:thumbsup2 She scored! Let me know what you think of Shrek 3.

I scored one of the new treasure tins, a BAG of haircare product along with said cool bag, goodies, a coupon for 2 hours of housecleaning from my niece, a tin of these yummy tartlets that only seem to be around this time of year...it was a good night for gifts :cool1: :love:

:faint: 2 hours of housecleaning?! :cloud9: That's the best gift!!!!!!

Yeah I thought the coupon was the best gift too! The kids seem to be getting it that I treasure gifts of 'time' more than stuff...

are your guests there?:banana: :banana: :banana:

:sad: Not yet. It's taking longer than they anticipated. They hit some bad weather. My kids are bouncing off of the walls but I won't let them touch anything because the house is spotless. :rotfl2: The kids did get their new Love Sac tonight so they are fighting over it. It's one of the 6 ft ones. :rolleyes2

Yeah I thought the coupon was the best gift too! The kids seem to be getting it that I treasure gifts of 'time' more than stuff...

::yes:: Absolutely! That is the best gift. :goodvibes

:dance3: :dance3: Ok girl, your company has left the building, the cleaning can wait, you need to finish your TR before the New Year LOL! Seriously you're killing us here with the cliff hangers that last weeks ;):dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter