To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

Not quite sure. She was concerned about her AG placement last I talked with her. Maybe Top 5 F60-65 based on 2016 Dopey Ranked Results. Being in retail this time of year is always tough for training.

Tell dopeymama that I wish her the best of luck!!! And that hopefully the marathon isn't quite as cold as last year since she told me how much she "enjoys" cold weather running :)

Tell dopeymama that I wish her the best of luck!!! And that hopefully the marathon isn't quite as cold as last year since she told me how much she "enjoys" cold weather running :)

Will do! She HATES running in the cold. So last year's marathon was miserable for her. Told her she needs to stop signing up for races in the Spring/Fall and focus on Summer racing if that's the case.

I admit I didn't read the rules (I barely have time to drop by the boards), but I can appreciate the fun you guys had hammering out details:

5k - 19:50
10K - 43:12
HM - 1:33:17
M - 3:16:01
Rank - 32

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter