• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

To Infinity and Beyond - Becoming a Better DopeyBadger (Comments Welcome)

What? Really? I never heard of that. Is that in order to win an award, or is it for all racers? I haven't run in a lot of big-name races, but I did do the Marine Corps Marathon (and the 10K with it, twice), and no mention of that restriction. Plus some RNR races. The MCM even has security to go through for all runners. What do you suppose the purpose of the restriction is?
I was able to wear my Orange Mud Hydraquiver at the Chicago Marathon last year. I believe they may have said ‘no large backpacks’, but I really can’t remember. Also, last year I was able to wear the same pack for the OKC Half Marathon, but this year they did not allow any over the shoulder pack - or at least that’s what their emails and social media posts were saying. I think this had been mentioned at some big race conference, so I’m not sure if more larger races are going to go this way or not...

What? Really? I never heard of that. Is that in order to win an award, or is it for all racers? I haven't run in a lot of big-name races, but I did do the Marine Corps Marathon (and the 10K with it, twice), and no mention of that restriction. Plus some RNR races. The MCM even has security to go through for all runners. What do you suppose the purpose of the restriction is?

I did a quick double check, and hydration packs are definitely a no go for Chicago. They even mention Camelbacks by name lol. I think it’s in response to the Boston marathon bombing but not 100% sure. I know I couldn’t use it for Disney either. Local races don’t seem to mind, but at this point I have to practice running races without it. Disney wasn’t too bad. My only issue was since I had less fluid my carb of choice irritated my stomach for the last 3-4 Miles. Hence my desire to find a replacement with less sugar.

I did a quick double check, and hydration packs are definitely a no go for Chicago. They even mention Camelbacks by name lol. I think it’s in response to the Boston marathon bombing but not 100% sure. I know I couldn’t use it for Disney either. Local races don’t seem to mind, but at this point I have to practice running races without it. Disney wasn’t too bad. My only issue was since I had less fluid my carb of choice irritated my stomach for the last 3-4 Miles. Hence my desire to find a replacement with less sugar.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was a security issue, but it seems like they may be tilting the other way - now it may be unsafe for runners who aren't getting hydrated enough. If it's a hot race, especially a marathon, it seems impossible to get enough hydration via the little cups at the aid stations. I suppose they want you to bring bottles? Are those allowed?

As I said, with MCM, you could have hydration vests, but they had a security check. The security was pretty pro-forma, honestly, but presumably a deterrent. You had to use their clear plastic bag for your bag-check items, and they did handle every bag to see what was in them. I can't remember if they inspected my hydration vest or not, but obviously they could have.

The security was definitely a slow-down getting to the start, but if MCM can do it for 30,000 runners, then there's no excuse for other races. Of course, the MCM has a built-in pool for their security force - you don't mess with the Marines. :) You just have to be aware that the security exists and make sure to plan time for it.

12 Days to Go (A tale of two temps)

:sunny: and :cold:

Date - Day - Scheduled Workouts (Intervals within desired pace)

5/28/18 - M - OFF
5/29/18 - T - MCR Stage 2B + 7 miles @ EA (8:14)
5/30/18 - W - 7 mile @ EA (8:14) + 3 mile T (6:55) + 5 min Easy + 1.5 mile T (6:55) + 5 min Easy + 1 mile T (6:55) + 1 mile Easy (4/6)
5/31/18 - R - 7 miles @ EA (8:14)
6/1/18 - F - 7 miles @ EA (8:14)
6/2/18 - Sat - 45 min Easy (8:14) + 30 min M Tempo (6:48) + 20 min T (6:40) (8/8)
6/3/18 - Sun - 7 miles @ EA (8:14)

Running duration = 7:42 hours
Running mileage = 54.8 miles
Indoor Virtual Biking duration = n/a hours
Indoor Virtual Biking mileage = n/a miles
Total (training) duration = 7:42 hours
Total (training) mileage = 54.8 miles
Number of running SOS intervals within pace = 12/14 (86%)

Monday

Nothing comes to mind. I think G and I spent most of our time playing Wii (which has now since died... :sad1: )

Tuesday

Well, I've spent long enough trying to hit that Side Plank. It's not going to happen. So time to kick it up to the next level - 2B.

Front Plank with leg movements - 15 reps per leg
Side Plank with leg movements - 15 reps per leg
Scissor Kick - 2 x 15 reps w/ 10 sec rest
Metronome - 20 reps
Back Extension - 2 x 15 reps
Modified Jane Fonda - 45 reps per leg
Good Mornings - 15 reps

Was able to get through everything except the Side Plank. Although my right hip was a little sore from the Jane Fondas. I decided to see how the week played out, but maybe bump the McMillan down to once this week.

T+D of 153. Really this weather has been pretty extreme for WI. First time in recorded history (like mid 1800s) that WI has had 4 consecutive 90 degree days in May. Just way too much too soon for us northerners. The effort felt easy, but the HR suggested otherwise post run. Average pace was 8:33, but HR was 141 (more like LR and not easy).

Wednesday

The run was originally scheduled for Thursday. Steph's cousin and kids were in town for their first visit to WI. The plans were up in the air for the week. The weather looked a tiny bit better for a 2 hr run on Wednesday than Thursday. So I decided to go for it. I was a little tired still from Tuesday (and the weekend 16 miler), but thought weather trumped a tad tired feeling.

T+D of 149. I tried to give myself a little adjustment for the temps from a 6:40 T pace to a 6:55 pace. This was a bit tougher T paced run because it had a 60 min easy run prior to it even starting. The weather was definitely better during the easy portion as it was cloudy. But as soon as the T pace started, the sun came out as well. Very tiring. The easy was probably too fast (read - it was).

First 3 mile T was 6:53, 7:03, and 7:07. But that doesn't really tell the whole story. I was absolutely gasses around the 2 mile mark. So I decided I just had to take a small walk break because I wasn't going to make it otherwise.

Second 1.5 mile T was 7:01 and 7:11 pace. Again, I was really struggling and had to take two extra very short breaks to catch my breath.

Last 1 mile T was 7:20. I really tried hard not to take an extra break, but my body just wasn't having it.

I think I got way overheated and just couldn't handle it anymore. My CD was evidence enough of that as I couldn't manage to run much at all. I had to slowly run/walk back home because my body was seriously revolting against me. Ended up at a 12:41 min/mile pace on the CD. A true sign that I pushed WAY WAY too hard on this run.

I did feel much better once I was inside the house, stretched and got lots of fluids into me.

Thursday

No reprieve yet as we're at a T+D of 150. I tried to slow WAY down. I hit an average of an 8:54 min/mile and HR of 136. So top end of easy even though I was really trying to be slower.

Friday

T+D of 140 as things were starting to turn around weather wise. Weather was looking really good for Saturday morning. So I decided to move the longer weekend run to Saturday and thus take Friday super easy. Ended up at an 8:54 min/mile (again) with a HR of 132. Felt easier and the HR was much closer to my lower end.

Saturday

T+D of 105. A new to me run of Easy + M Tempo + T pace but based on time. It was to be 45 min + 30 min + 20 min. Since the temps were awesome, I was really ready to attack the run. But soon after I started, I could tell I was still tired from Friday evening's run only a few hours earlier.

I tried to keep the easy effort really easy. The pace was around a 8:40 and the HR around a 130 which means while physically I felt sore, my body was around the right place. The came the M Tempo pace. A 7:00, 6:56, 6:59 and 6:44. As the M Tempo progressed I continued to shake the rust off and hit the paces. I also challenged myself with some hills and got a GAP (grade adjusted pace) of 7:04, 6:47, 6:41, and 6:43. So some solid M Tempo pacing. Then came the T paced for 20 min (or projected at about 3 miles). I pushed the gas, but there was little left in the tank. Got a 6:38, 6:36, and 6:49. HR suggests I should have been able to push further, but I just didn't have the stamina/endurance/power to get there. But at a minimum, at least cardiovascularly I'm doing quite well right now.

Sunday

Just a nice and easy 7 miles at 8:37 and a very low HR of 127. Nice to have a few nice temp days as we head back up starting next week. Only 12 days to go and clearly this cycle has shown that my race day performance is going to be dictated by whatever T+D I get on June 16th.

Plan #188
Name: @KatieLittle
Race/Distance: Quarter Marathon (6.55 miles)
Training Plan Duration (weeks): 7
Continuous or Run/Walk: Run/Walk
Days per Week: Alternating 3/4
# of Hard Days (per week): 1
Peak Week Duration: 4:07:32 90% easy and 10% hard

Peak Week Mileage: 15.5
Peak Single Run Duration: 1:26:24
Peak Single Run Mileage: 5 miles
PR at Distance Going into it (including when it occurred): 10k pr of 1:42:49
Expectations Going into it:
Honestly, I expected to quit. My first and only 10k didn't go so well and even though I wasn't saying it out loud, I was planning on not running anything further than a 5k going forward.

How closely were you able to follow the plan as written: The plan was so custom to me that it kind of made it hard to skip a workout. I only missed 2 through out the entire plan.
Testimonial: I have a tendency to be long winded and could go on for hours about how much I loved this plan, but I want people to read it so I'll try and keep it breif. This plan gave me my confidence back as a runner. I had almost given up on my Marathon and Half Marathon dreams but I'm so glad I didn't. It felt a little strange when Billy told me I had to go slow to run fast (kinda like when Doc Huddson told Lightning McQueen he had to turn right to go left.) It was uncomfortable and awkward at first, but like I said I was planning on quitting anyway so what did I have to lose? When my 1st training day at race pace happened I was so surprised at how fast I was running!! As the plan went on, I started to embrace the easy runs and voila come race day I PRd! My Quarter Marathon time was 1:40:49 (Faster than my 10k for a longer race!!) and according to Strava, my 10k time from that race was 1:32:51 (almost a full 10 mins faster!! and IMO a pretty respectable 10k time.)

You can tell that Billy puts A LOT of work and effort into these plans! He's also there to answer any questions that you may have and he never once seemed annoyed or bothered that I was messaging him so much (Especially towards the end of the plan). I honestly don't see my self using any other plans as long as Billy is still making them!!

Plan #159
Name: FredtheDuck
Race/Distance: St. Michael's Running Festival/Half Marathon
Training Plan Duration (weeks): 18
Continuous or Run/Walk: Continuous
Days per Week: 5
# of Hard Days (per week): 2/3 alternating
Peak Week Duration: 6:09:59
Peak Week Mileage: 30.7 miles
Peak Single Run Duration: 2:09:38
Peak Single Run Mileage: 11 miles
PR at Distance Going into it (including when it occurred): 2:39:26 at the Parks Half Marathon on 9/10/2017
Expectations Going into it: Finish +/- 5 minutes of DB's plan-predicted time of 2:18:12
How closely were you able to follow the plan as written: Honestly, some weeks were better than others. I had a handful of skipped easy runs and a couple of slight modifications (cut distance for time, etc.). Billy was great about helping me modify when life got in the way of my best intentions.
Testimonial: This was technically my third DB plan. My first helped me across the finish line of my first half marathon (Parks, last year). The second helped me maintain fitness in a personally-busy offseason. The third helped me get back in to race form and train for a second HM. When it came time to set my goals for 2018, it was a no brainer that I'd ask for Billy's help again. I made the decision to switch to 5-days a week of running in the hopes of building more endurance and (to be honest), maybe getting a little fitter and lighter. The plan was really well written. Because we had a lot of lead time (18 weeks) before my target race, Billy was able to put three mini cycles in to the plan that would help target speed and endurance. I really liked the approach, because it kept things fresh and interesting, and gave me new and varied challenges to look forward to (or be intimidated by!). Admittedly, I had some challenges with the five day a week schedule, and I had to make some adjustments (either missed or shortened weekday runs). Billy was always there to answer questions and provide advice when I had to make those kinds of decisions.

Ultimately, I didn't make my goal of finishing the race +/- 5 minutes from Billy's predicted 2:18:12. I finished in 2:25:13. But there are two key factors that were completely outside the scope of my plan: The weather (and some minor road flooding during the race), and my own mental endurance. What I can say for sure is that I had more in the tank at the end of the run. And, importantly to me, there was NEVER a concern that I wasn't going to finish or even that I'd have to walk (I'm a continuous runner). My fitness was there, and I felt really physically strong (and confident) throughout the race. I really believe that with the right mindset and the right conditions, a 2:18:12 wasn't far-fetched, and it's totally Billy's plan that got me there. Oh, also worth highlighting: My previous HM PR was 2:39:26. So my tough-conditions, probably could have tried harder, new PR of 2:25:13 is still a more than 14 minute PR. If that's not demonstrable progress, I don't know what is.

I just started my fourth DB plan (with a different distance and a stretch goal in mind) and I'm really excited to see what this cycle has in store. THANK YOU!

12 Days to Go (A tale of two temps)

:sunny: and :cold:

Date - Day - Scheduled Workouts (Intervals within desired pace)

5/28/18 - M - OFF
5/29/18 - T - MCR Stage 2B + 7 miles @ EA (8:14)
5/30/18 - W - 7 mile @ EA (8:14) + 3 mile T (6:55) + 5 min Easy + 1.5 mile T (6:55) + 5 min Easy + 1 mile T (6:55) + 1 mile Easy (4/6)
5/31/18 - R - 7 miles @ EA (8:14)
6/1/18 - F - 7 miles @ EA (8:14)
6/2/18 - Sat - 45 min Easy (8:14) + 30 min M Tempo (6:48) + 20 min T (6:40) (8/8)
6/3/18 - Sun - 7 miles @ EA (8:14)

Running duration = 7:42 hours
Running mileage = 54.8 miles
Indoor Virtual Biking duration = n/a hours
Indoor Virtual Biking mileage = n/a miles
Total (training) duration = 7:42 hours
Total (training) mileage = 54.8 miles
Number of running SOS intervals within pace = 12/14 (86%)

Monday

Nothing comes to mind. I think G and I spent most of our time playing Wii (which has now since died... :sad1: )

Tuesday

Well, I've spent long enough trying to hit that Side Plank. It's not going to happen. So time to kick it up to the next level - 2B.

Front Plank with leg movements - 15 reps per leg
Side Plank with leg movements - 15 reps per leg
Scissor Kick - 2 x 15 reps w/ 10 sec rest
Metronome - 20 reps
Back Extension - 2 x 15 reps
Modified Jane Fonda - 45 reps per leg
Good Mornings - 15 reps

Was able to get through everything except the Side Plank. Although my right hip was a little sore from the Jane Fondas. I decided to see how the week played out, but maybe bump the McMillan down to once this week.

T+D of 153. Really this weather has been pretty extreme for WI. First time in recorded history (like mid 1800s) that WI has had 4 consecutive 90 degree days in May. Just way too much too soon for us northerners. The effort felt easy, but the HR suggested otherwise post run. Average pace was 8:33, but HR was 141 (more like LR and not easy).

Wednesday

The run was originally scheduled for Thursday. Steph's cousin and kids were in town for their first visit to WI. The plans were up in the air for the week. The weather looked a tiny bit better for a 2 hr run on Wednesday than Thursday. So I decided to go for it. I was a little tired still from Tuesday (and the weekend 16 miler), but thought weather trumped a tad tired feeling.

T+D of 149. I tried to give myself a little adjustment for the temps from a 6:40 T pace to a 6:55 pace. This was a bit tougher T paced run because it had a 60 min easy run prior to it even starting. The weather was definitely better during the easy portion as it was cloudy. But as soon as the T pace started, the sun came out as well. Very tiring. The easy was probably too fast (read - it was).

First 3 mile T was 6:53, 7:03, and 7:07. But that doesn't really tell the whole story. I was absolutely gasses around the 2 mile mark. So I decided I just had to take a small walk break because I wasn't going to make it otherwise.

Second 1.5 mile T was 7:01 and 7:11 pace. Again, I was really struggling and had to take two extra very short breaks to catch my breath.

Last 1 mile T was 7:20. I really tried hard not to take an extra break, but my body just wasn't having it.

I think I got way overheated and just couldn't handle it anymore. My CD was evidence enough of that as I couldn't manage to run much at all. I had to slowly run/walk back home because my body was seriously revolting against me. Ended up at a 12:41 min/mile pace on the CD. A true sign that I pushed WAY WAY too hard on this run.

I did feel much better once I was inside the house, stretched and got lots of fluids into me.

Thursday

No reprieve yet as we're at a T+D of 150. I tried to slow WAY down. I hit an average of an 8:54 min/mile and HR of 136. So top end of easy even though I was really trying to be slower.

Friday

T+D of 140 as things were starting to turn around weather wise. Weather was looking really good for Saturday morning. So I decided to move the longer weekend run to Saturday and thus take Friday super easy. Ended up at an 8:54 min/mile (again) with a HR of 132. Felt easier and the HR was much closer to my lower end.

Saturday

T+D of 105. A new to me run of Easy + M Tempo + T pace but based on time. It was to be 45 min + 30 min + 20 min. Since the temps were awesome, I was really ready to attack the run. But soon after I started, I could tell I was still tired from Friday evening's run only a few hours earlier.

I tried to keep the easy effort really easy. The pace was around a 8:40 and the HR around a 130 which means while physically I felt sore, my body was around the right place. The came the M Tempo pace. A 7:00, 6:56, 6:59 and 6:44. As the M Tempo progressed I continued to shake the rust off and hit the paces. I also challenged myself with some hills and got a GAP (grade adjusted pace) of 7:04, 6:47, 6:41, and 6:43. So some solid M Tempo pacing. Then came the T paced for 20 min (or projected at about 3 miles). I pushed the gas, but there was little left in the tank. Got a 6:38, 6:36, and 6:49. HR suggests I should have been able to push further, but I just didn't have the stamina/endurance/power to get there. But at a minimum, at least cardiovascularly I'm doing quite well right now.

Sunday

Just a nice and easy 7 miles at 8:37 and a very low HR of 127. Nice to have a few nice temp days as we head back up starting next week. Only 12 days to go and clearly this cycle has shown that my race day performance is going to be dictated by whatever T+D I get on June 16th.

I’m no expert, but if you’re still struggling to get leg movement in those side planks then that sounds like a Glute medius weakness. I’d maybe work on strengthening those with a clamshell Matrix, and then use resistance bands to build up stronger. Glute medius is crucial for stability, so def don’t give up on those :-)

Sounds like you had a pretty decent training week despite the crazy weather. I cannot believe how hot it was over Memorial Day weekend and a couple of the days last week! Definitely not what we’re used to in May and way hotter than what I’d want even in the middle of July/August! I’m definitely meant to be a Northerner! And I’m sure it was hotter up by you since around here we at least had a lake breeze some of those days. The weather since Friday has been so much better.

Out of curiosity, what race are you training for? I’m sure you mentioned it earlier in the thread, but since it’s so long I wouldn’t be able to find where.

I’m no expert, but if you’re still struggling to get leg movement in those side planks then that sounds like a Glute medius weakness. I’d maybe work on strengthening those with a clamshell Matrix, and then use resistance bands to build up stronger. Glute medius is crucial for stability, so def don’t give up on those :-)

This one?

Sounds like you had a pretty decent training week despite the crazy weather. I cannot believe how hot it was over Memorial Day weekend and a couple of the days last week! Definitely not what we’re used to in May and way hotter than what I’d want even in the middle of July/August! I’m definitely meant to be a Northerner! And I’m sure it was hotter up by you since around here we at least had a lake breeze some of those days. The weather since Friday has been so much better.

Hoping for cooler weather for race day, but I totally have come to the realization that it might end up a hot one. Just going to roll with the punches. The weather2020 long range predicts a cold front so we'll see.

Out of curiosity, what race are you training for? I’m sure you mentioned it earlier in the thread, but since it’s so long I wouldn’t be able to find where.

Hot2Trot HM in Cottage Grove (literally a mile away)

Just kind of a current fitness assessment more than anything. I'll try my best and give myself a realistic starting point for Chicago. Then it's time to buckle down and get to the real meat of training.

I’ve used a Nathan hydration pack (similar to camelback) in two Disney half marathons this year. There were lots of people with them!

Plan #168
Name: PrincessMickey
Race/Distance: Colfax 10 miler
Training Plan Duration (weeks): 17 weeks
Continuous or Run/Walk: Run/Walk
Days per Week: 4
# of Hard Days (per week): 1-2
Peak Week Duration: 6 hours 24 minutes
Peak Week Mileage: 26 miles
Peak Single Run Duration: 2 hours 32 minutes
Peak Single Run Mileage: 10 miles
PR at Distance Going into it (including when it occurred): NA/first races at this distance
Expectations Going into it: I didn't have specific expectations. I'm still fairly new to running and this was my first actual plan so I wanted to use this as a learning experience. Billy is a wealth of knowledge with all the info he shares to go along with the plan. Plus I learned a lot about myself, I actually like running and I can do it.
How closely were you able to follow the plan as written: I think I only missed 2 runs due to lack of time and weather. I did have to adjust a few of the days because of work or weather but I was able to get them all in with the exception of the 2.
Testimonial: I was so impressed with my plan. I have a crazy work schedule and about as far from Monday through Friday 9-5 as you can get. I work nights, my work week is not normal and once a month I have a training day so I get off one morning and have a super quick turn around to be back early that afternoon, usually only getting about 4 hours sleep. Those weeks are especially hard on my sleep schedule and overall lack of energy after that and my weekend is focused on just trying to get back on track. Billy worked around all this and gave me a light load those weeks and built the plan to my ability. I felt very prepared going into my race, I was my own enemy though. My time goals were slightly outside of my ability in that I wanted a submittable POT for the marathon around 1:56:00 as my A goal time and B goal time was under 2:00:00. Billy's thoughts based on my training was around 2:05:00. I got ahead of myself at the start instead of following Billy's advise of starting out slower and gaining towards the end. Because of going out too fast from the start I starting losing energy in the last mile to mile and a half and finished in 2:00:59. I beat my training time and just barely missed my B goal. At the beginning I never thought I could accomplish anything close to this and I know it was due to this plan. I am a much stronger and better runner now than I was when I started this plan. I also know now I do so much better when I have a plan in place so I will definitely be coming back for another plan!

With 10 days to go, it's Weather Time!

Screen Shot 2018-06-07 at 8.35.24 AM.png

Predicted Weather on this date for Hot2Trot HM morning
6/7/18 - T+D of 122, 56% chance of rain, cloudy, and light 8mph SSE wind
6/8/18 -
6/9/18 -
6/10/18 -
6/11/18 -
6/12/18 -
6/13/18 -
6/14/18 -
6/15/18 -

Not half bad considering what we've had the past month or so. The rain is a tough one for me, because if there is rain that means there is no sun. But.... this race is 50% compacted gravel trail and 50% road. So that trail might be a mess if it rains too much. Weather2020 still thinks there is a cold front coming in for the Midwest but weather underground doesn't seem to agree. We shall see.

But since the weather is in the 10-day window it also means it's time for.....

2018 Hot2Trot HM Prediction Contest!

Alright posters and lurkers, let's play a prediction game! It's one of my favorite things to do pre-race. It's also something I do with everyone else on their training plans. Go through the process on deciding race day goals and pacing strategies all based around a possible finish time. I want to hear from everyone. I'd like to hear your prediction for my upcoming Hot2Trot HM on June 16th. Please don't be concerned that your time prediction will have much of an impact on my chances. I could run really well, or I could crash and burn. Anything is possible. I'll be running this race blind, as is my preference, so I'll have no idea how I'm doing until the race has concluded. Here are some rules:

1) Predictions must be made after this post either in this journal, to me verbally, or on my Strava account.
2) Only one prediction per person.
3) Predictions must be in by Tuesday, June 12th end of day (Central time zone).
4) Winner will be determined by whomever is closest to the final official race time (so not Garmin 13.11 mile time). No "Price is Right" rules, which means you can go over/under on the time prediction and still win. Closest is closest.
5) Predictions can be as close as you like to another person’s guess. So, if someone says 1:45:00, you can guess 1:45:01
6) A prediction must be in time. Thus, a guess of "you'll do your best" or something similar is appreciated but not valid.
7) The tie-breaker will be the person who guessed first. So, if the two closest predictions are 10 seconds off the real time (one person 10 seconds high and the other 10 seconds low), then the person who guessed first is determined to be the winner.
8) In the event I don't finish, the race is cancelled, or I don't have an official time, then there will be no winner.
9) The winner receives a mystery item via email.

I think that covers everything. I am free to update these rules if something comes up during the prediction process. I will add any amended rules below this sentence with a time stamp as to when the rules were updated. Everyone is welcome to play! Remember it's just a friendly game amongst friends.

Some facts to help you determine my time:

None! I decided to be extra tricky this time. So I'm not providing any data unprompted. Although if you've got questions about the course, my training thus far, current conditioning, etc, then I'll certainly answer it. But honestly, I'm not even sure myself what to expect from this race. So we'll all be guessing fairly blind on this one.

Current Predictions

1:20:59 - @SarahDisney
1:28:30 - @mrsg00fy
1:28:52 - @canglim52
1:28:58 - @lhermiston
1:29:06 - @MissLiss279
1:29:26 - @TeeterTots
1:29:30 - @sylkai
1:29:58 - @pixarmom
1:30:00 - @Jules76126
1:30:15 - @rteetz
1:30:45 - @SarahDisney
1:30:58 - @FredtheDuck
1:31:13 - @KSellers88
1:31:31 - @YawningDodo
1:31:51 - @PCFriar80
1:31:51 - @run.minnie.miles
1:32:27 - @steph0808
1:32:32 - @Kerry1957
1:32:43 - @michigandergirl
1:33:00 - @bovie
1:33:12 - @sourire
1:33:15 - @Dis5150
1:33:57 - @jennamfeo
1:34:12 - @FFigawi
1:35:29 - @Sleepless Knight
1:35:42 - @garneska

Alright, that's all I've got. So what do you think?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter