Tolls - MCO (south exit) to WDW?

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Can anyone please tell me what the tolls are from MCO to WDW (taking the south airport exit)? And, to get to WDW, I need to take the South Airport Exit, to the 417 (the Greenway?), to 536 and then that goes into WDW (Epcot Center Drive?)?

Thanks! ;)

Your directions are accurate. It's either three or four (I think three) $1 tolls on the Greenway. Nice road, but not much to look at.

Anne

We always use this way. It's two $1 tolls to exit 6 - International Drive/Downtown Disney. Get off there and go straight through the I-Drive intersection, keep straight and it will take you under the WDW Arch and onto Epcot Center Drive.

Okay, so $2 in tolls.

From the airport, I take the South Airport Exit to the 417 (Central Florida Greenway) then to exit 6 (International Drive/Downtown Disney) - is that on the 536 or is that off of the Greenway?

Thanks!!!

Exit 6 is on 417, not long after you pass through the second tollbooth. After you get off 417, just keep going straight until you pass under the arch. You will pass through the I-Drive and 535 Intersections.

Okay, thank you! :) Will Caribe Royale be before or after the intersection of Int'l Drive/535? And, is the arch before or after the Int'l Drive/535 intersection? I also assume going down Epcot Resorts Boulevard there will be a sign for MK resorts.

Thanks!!!

I think Caribe Royale is after the I-Drive Intersection on the right, you may want to check mapquest. Then the 535 Intersection, pass under I-4, then the arch, then 3 exits for Disney (Downtown, Epcot Resorts, OKW). After that, if you keep going straight, you will go around Epcot and it will take you out to World Drive where you can get to the MK resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter