Tom & Heidi 1/19/09 Italy WD/WP/Narcoossee's/Sago Cay...Sprint to the Finish!!!

One Word;

Wow.

Thanks! I know it was a LOT of pictures to subject you to! :)

Wow! You did a major update! I love everything....you look so great, your DH looks great, and your bridal party!!! I love all your pictures so much :goodvibes
Your BP are completely stunning!! I'm so glad you shared everything with us!!

I was inspired by PrincessShea to make a run for the finish line! Thanks for the many compliments!

Heidi everything was beautiful as usual!!

Can I ask about the Pirate ship at your DP? DId you bring that or did Disney? lol it was very cute!

Believe it or not, I gave NO direction on that one! They set up the table, and that's what they brought out. I've seen other buffet tables with different things, and I wonder why they pick certain props. You could probably ask about it, though!

It was great to here about the rest of your wedding. You have got some wonderful photos.

I second Stacey with: WOW

I hope my wedding is just at least 1/2 as wonderful and beautiful as yours. And your MK shoot comforts me and the fact I have to use DPS.

Although I have to say, I read the title of the TR and thought it had something to do with the Dis marathon. You're running that weekend right?

So beautiful Heidi. I love the silhouettes of the different character couples on the table cards.

Everything looked so magical and gorgeous.

What beautiful photos. I absolutely adore your colour scheme and the fabulous stationery. If anyone doubts the value of paying to have The Mouse and Minnie at their reception, they only need to see your photos :love:

It was great to here about the rest of your wedding. You have got some wonderful photos.

Thank you!

Seriously, WOW! your photos are great, your day looked AWESOME!!

It was a great day!

I second Stacey with: WOW

I hope my wedding is just at least 1/2 as wonderful and beautiful as yours. And your MK shoot comforts me and the fact I have to use DPS.

Although I have to say, I read the title of the TR and thought it had something to do with the Dis marathon. You're running that weekend right?

Your pics will be great! And yes, we're signed up for the 1/2! I'm so nervous, though, because I haven't even been able to WALK for exercise for about 3 months now. This back had better get healed QUICKLY!

So beautiful Heidi. I love the silhouettes of the different character couples on the table cards.

Everything looked so magical and gorgeous.

Thanks! Your wonderful and expedient TR made me get my behind in gear :)

What beautiful photos. I absolutely adore your colour scheme and the fabulous stationery. If anyone doubts the value of paying to have The Mouse and Minnie at their reception, they only need to see your photos :love:

The Mice were wonderful! Of course, being outside made for better pictures. I didn't plan that. It just kinda worked out that way!

Wow Heidi, the pictures are gorgeous. Everything looked amazing!

Thank you!

heh, when i posted yesterday i was just speechless, hench the word used 'wow'.

I have has a look over your photos again and, 'WOW!'.

You have had, in my eyes, the most perfect, beautiful fairytale wedding anyone could ever have. :love:

The DP was a great way to end the day. The desserts were great, and the fireworks were beautiful!

1227.jpg

Pictures of your desserts are making me hungry. They look great! What dessert menu did you use?

Heidi can I ask how much your beautiful Mary Poppins cake was please?

heh, when i posted yesterday i was just speechless, hench the word used 'wow'.

I have has a look over your photos again and, 'WOW!'.

You have had, in my eyes, the most perfect, beautiful fairytale wedding anyone could ever have. :love:

Awww...now I'm blushing ::cutie:

Pictures of your desserts are making me hungry. They look great! What dessert menu did you use?

It was called "A Kiss Goodnight" at Sago Cay Pointe.

Heidi can I ask how much your beautiful Mary Poppins cake was please?

It was the standard 2-layer Mad Hatter cake, price. Isn't it around $550? I think lurkyloo would know! I didn't give them any extra direction about the look of it. I just let them know it was Mary Poppins themed. They did all the beautiful decorations on their own!

Wow, you're wedding was simply amazing! I loved all the pictures and you can really see the love that you and your DH have for each other!

I hope you don't mind if I "borrow" a few ideas from you, I love the way you had the table names and place cards!

Everything was really gorgeous and so fun to read about!

Sara-borrow away!

So...I got my Keepsake in the mail yesterday! It took a LONG time, but I didn't even have my consult till late March or early April (I think). I think it turned out nicely. I kept the same frame and size as my one from June, which worked well.

Original:

0148.jpg

Keepsake

DSC_0067.jpg

Amazing.

I just spent the majority of the day today reading your trip report. Thank you so much for taking the time to post everything here! Absolutely beautiful fairytale wedding for what appears to be two great people. Thank you again, and thank you for your service to our country! I wish you many years of happiness! :thumbsup2

Hi Heidi! :wave2:

Okay, so I started at your first wedding TR and came over and HAD to see this one too!! :cutie: What a lucky girl you are to have not one, but two beautifully flawless DFTW! Lol. I'm so happy that you had them and decided to share them with us that I can't possibly be jealous! :rotfl2:

You and your DH's story is so romantic! You two obviously love eachother very much, and it shows in all your photos too. I had to read through everything because I was so hooked! You had such a dream wedding! Your stationery was amazing, you had the coolest Mary Poppins cake for your bridal tea and just... wow!! Too awesome for words!

Everything was spectacular and so so beautiful! :love:

YAY! You finished!!!!! Congrats on pulling off TWO of the most beautiful and elegant Disney weddings EVER! I know Tom is coming home soon so you probably won't be on the boards much:lmao: but so happy for you!:goodvibes

Hi Heidi! I just saw your article in the Central FL Brides magazine that they gave me yesterday when I was buying my dress! It looks wonderful! Somehow I must have missed it on here but your cake table was so beautiful!

Amazing.

I just spent the majority of the day today reading your trip report. Thank you so much for taking the time to post everything here! Absolutely beautiful fairytale wedding for what appears to be two great people. Thank you again, and thank you for your service to our country! I wish you many years of happiness! :thumbsup2

Thank you! He should be home SOON! So, I can't wait to start those years of happiness!

Hi Heidi! :wave2:

Okay, so I started at your first wedding TR and came over and HAD to see this one too!! :cutie: What a lucky girl you are to have not one, but two beautifully flawless DFTW! Lol. I'm so happy that you had them and decided to share them with us that I can't possibly be jealous! :rotfl2:

You and your DH's story is so romantic! You two obviously love eachother very much, and it shows in all your photos too. I had to read through everything because I was so hooked! You had such a dream wedding! Your stationery was amazing, you had the coolest Mary Poppins cake for your bridal tea and just... wow!! Too awesome for words!

Everything was spectacular and so so beautiful! :love:

You are incredibly too sweet! And have a HUGE heart. And yeah, that cake blew me away, too! I think the things we DON'T plan can be the neatest surprises.

YAY! You finished!!!!! Congrats on pulling off TWO of the most beautiful and elegant Disney weddings EVER! I know Tom is coming home soon so you probably won't be on the boards much:lmao: but so happy for you!:goodvibes

I know! I've had such a DIS addiction, he's going to be like "Excuse me! I'm your husband! Remember?!?!" As excited as I am to have him home, it will take some getting used to. The cats are going to have to share "their" side of the bed! :cutie:

Hi Heidi! I just saw your article in the Central FL Brides magazine that they gave me yesterday when I was buying my dress! It looks wonderful! Somehow I must have missed it on here but your cake table was so beautiful!

Wow! I haven't seen it yet. Jensey Root told me it was published, and the editors sent me one...but our mail is slow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter