Top 3 Cities In the US , that you havent been, but want to

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
I have traveled quite a bit but a few places I always wanted have slipped by

3. Boston, I love to hate the fans, but I got to admit they have a cool place

2. Seattle - Never been anywhere in the North West, so let me go to the Mecca of the NW

1. New Orleans - Everyone needs to be there at least once, How has this happen to me

why them 3 ? not bad picks but a bit unusual

Austin-supposedly has a weirdness vibe that sounds interesting. Also University of Texas
Salt Lake-home of 2002 Winter Olympics, just interested in seeing any white elephants left over from it. Also University of Utah--I enjoy visiting large college campuses.
Chattanooga-has an inclined railway to the top of Lookout Mountain. I'm planning to visit in early December on the way back from Florida.

1. New York - the one place I want to go to before I die
2. Honolulu or anywhere in Hawaii
3. Nashville - like the vibe

Nashville sounds fun, loved the TV series, but with Honolulu, your cheating, Hawaii is paradise not US

Austin-supposedly has a weirdness vibe that sounds interesting. Also University of Texas
Salt Lake-home of 2002 Winter Olympics, just interested in seeing any white elephants left over from it. Also University of Utah--I enjoy visiting large college campuses.
Chattanooga-has an inclined railway to the top of Lookout Mountain. I'm planning to visit in early December on the way back from Florida.

There's a restaurant in the area at the bottom of the Incline Railway called 1885 Grill featuring "farm-to-table" southern coastal cuisine which is wonderful!

Also, in December, Rock City (on Lookout Mountain) will have the Enchanted Garden of Lights - a HUGE holiday display of lights which visitors walk through.

My 3 Cities:

New York City
Galveston
Key West

New York City. I went once as a child but want to see it as an adult finally.

Charleston. History, beauty, ghosts - lots of my favorite things.

Holland, Michigan area. Lots of my people live there.

Honorable mention - Las Vegas. I'm always so surprised that I've never been.

N

Holland, Michigan area. Lots of my people live there.

Honorable mention - Las Vegas. I'm always so surprised that I've never been.

my daughter went to dance schools and taught at dance clinics in Holland, such a cool place. Get you But to Las Vegas and ask me questions before you go, a cheap and fun vacation

I have traveled quite a bit but a few places I always wanted have slipped by

3. Boston, I love to hate the fans, but I got to admit they have a cool place

2. Seattle - Never been anywhere in the North West, so let me go to the Mecca of the NW

1. New Orleans - Everyone needs to be there at least once, How has this happen to me

Hope you get to go to Boston! I was born there and lived there until I moved to CA in 2013. Still have a lot of family there.

I would like to go to Key West, Honolulu, Anchorage

Hope you get to go to Boston! I was born there and lived there until I moved to CA in 2013. Still have a lot of family there.

I would like to go to Key West, Honolulu, Anchorage

Boston is the closest of the cities I want to go to, so Im sure I will make it, and me being a big sports fan, would love to see a game in ether The Garden or Fenway

1- whatever city is closest to the Grand Canyon
2- whatever city is closest to Mount Rushmore
3- whatever city in Tornado Alley so I can join a group of chasers for the day!

The really fun Olympic tourist stuff is in Park City. We have the Ski jump hills, the luge/bobsled/skeleton course. I’ve been up there during World Cup bobsled. It’s really cool because you can stand right next to the track and watch them go flying by. You can also go down it during certain times of the year. SLC is fun, it’s much more, ummm, “relaxed” than people think it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter