ToT merchandise shop?

You can go directly to the shop without riding ToT. Walk past the entrance to ToT, and it will be on your left in a little bit.

Although I love ToT, it is too much for my DW, so she'll usually meet me in the gift shop after I ride it.

I promised my child I would ride ToT in January for the first time, last time. 🫣. I would like
a t shirt. 😄
ToT used to be the ride DS hated the most. Then we visited with his 5 year old DD, and guess what her favorite ride was? Of course it was ToT, and like a good Daddy he rode it over and over. And over and over. You can do it!

I promised my child I would ride ToT in January for the first time, last time. 🫣. I would like
a t shirt. 😄
Speaking as someone who took awhile before giving it a go, it’s worth experiencing at least once. I had been under the impression that it just tosses you up and down but as it turns out there’s a neat scene and ride portion that plays out before they start tossing you up and down. 😄

Beyond the Attraction Season 1 on Disney + has an episode on ToT. It is pretty interesting

I was once scared to ride it….a Cast member asked me why I was late for my fast pass return (olden days, paper passes) and I admitted to being scared. Cast member was so kind and explained that the falls were very controlled. Even went into details about how you would float in the air for a second before gravity caught up and now that is my favorite part of the ride! You can do it! And get that t shirt!

I was once scared to ride it….a Cast member asked me why I was late for my fast pass return (olden days, paper passes) and I admitted to being scared. Cast member was so kind and explained that the falls were very controlled. Even went into details about how you would float in the air for a second before gravity caught up and now that is my favorite part of the ride! You can do it! And get that t shirt!

ToT is so much fun. That feeling of lifting up out of your seat, like you’re momentarily floating, is the best. We do it multiple times each trip. And it’s so true that just about every ride in Disney dumps you out into a shop, snd of course ToT is no exception.

There is but last week it was mostly Nightmare Before Christmas and Haunted Mansion.

My 85 YO MIL was on it years ago. I will say some people do not like the feeling but those are usually the ones that hold on to the side bars as the it is opposed to give you a weightlessness feeling. When it first opened it had a sort of lap bar no sidebars and the seatbelts except for the last person in row 3.... always the best seat and still is with nothing in front of you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter