Touring Plan's Reservation Finder

Doctor Who

Mouseketeer
Touring Plan's Reservation Finder,
What a great service this is. I had it looking for four restaurants that I couldn't get into It found all of them! The last two were Crystal Palace Sunday the 24th and Be Our Guest Weds the 27th. Also it found a Chef Mickey's for the 27th last week for me! :)

I used TP's Finder in the week before our trip, it was great! Then when we wanted to just be more "go with the flow" we ended up using the MDE app for last minute meals. (Usually dinners same day, a few hours in advance.)

Is the Finder a part of the standard subscription, or is this a separate option?

Woke up to a text from them saying an Ohana that I have been searching for, for weeks, was available and I was able to grab it. So happy! :cool1:

Is the Finder a part of the standard subscription, or is this a separate option?
It is included in my standard paid subscription..no extra add on or anything like that.

Last edited:
We used it and you do not have to pay for the subscription to use it. just look under walt disney world, scroll down to where you can click on disney world dining, then on the dining page it is on the side bar, click on the reservation finder, you will be asked to to sign up for the page , click on that, and beside everything to fill out for the subscription, there is a place to sign up for basic. (which is free) Hope this helps!

You do NOT have to have a paid subscription. It is a free service open to all - which is why it did not go away like those other paid service reservation sites did about a year ago

been trying for several months to get Dining With an Imagineer. Maybe it will work for that at HBD

I've been a subscriber to Touring Plans for several years, and had no idea of this service! Just tried it out yesterday, and within an hour got two of the four reservations I was looking for. Wow! Thanks for bringing this to my attention1
You should stop by the forum or the chat sometime ;) Like here, there's lots to learn there.

You do NOT have to have a paid subscription. It is a free service open to all - which is why it did not go away like those other paid service reservation sites did about a year ago

Per the Tourinplan website you do need an account:

"You must have a TouringPlans.com account in order to use our Reservation Finder tool. If you already have an account, please login and then return to this page."

"You must have a TouringPlans.com account in order to use our Reservation Finder tool. If you already have an account, please login and then return to this page."

An account is NOT the same as a paid subscription. I invite you to create your free account to see for yourself.

This is the greatest! It found me a BOG dinner in a party night at 6pm, and the pre-park breakfast at Crystal Palace. I search all day also, but it's good to have a back-up. The CP text was 6:30 this morning!

Been using TP finder to try and get BOG breakfast or lunch on one of 4 days. So far after a week no such luck but our trip is 5 months away yet.

Been using TP finder to try and get BOG breakfast or lunch on one of 4 days. So far after a week no such luck but our trip is 5 months away yet.
You may have more luck as you get closer. As folks near the 45-day mark they may dump their trips and dining ressies too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter