Tower of Terror 13K & 6.5K Race Website Link

Ok, I'll keep track of her. She still owes me a Long Island iced tea, ya know! Then again, if we have the iced teas, we may need the bail fund... :rolleyes1

OMG the poor Disney park will never be the same. How are we gonna explain to the Judge that it's normal for 50 people to put on florecent yellow and get drunk and disorderly.

"It's ok judge we promise not to let her moon the Miss Universe contestents again"! "Really Judge it's ok".

Dave:hippie:

We cannot throw Judy into the Boogy! She is our entertainment, ya know! ;)

With the reputation that Judy got from the half marathon, she may have some of the paramedics following her and keep her from being thrown anywhere. Something like her own Secret Service. ;)

Bill

What goes on around here overnight? :eek: I'm not here to defend myself!! :scared1:

OMG you guys are killing me! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Lets review a few things here.....

The things we thought we knew just didn't seem to fit anymore.

Dave - I have lots of things that don't seem to fit anymore. I blame that on the Disney Dining Plan. :rolleyes1

But you are responsible for her.

Please don't do this to poor Kristi. You don't know what you are asking of her. :rotfl:

Naw, Judy is just one of those wonderful people who seem to create chaos, and has caused normal people to run screaming into the night.

We haven't even met yet, so there is no way you could have seen me without make up already! THAT causes people to run screaming. Trust me. :eek:

We cannot throw Judy into the Boogy! She is our entertainment, ya know!

Kristi - I'm the entertainment? You poor people don't have much of a life, do ya? :lmao: You can bet I would be entertainment if we started chugging those LI Iced Teas! :dance3:
So let me get this straight.

Judy has boogers?

Vic - Noooo! How unlady like! :snooty:

Voting to keep Judy in the center of the pack where we can keep a close eye on her

Diane - Thank you. :hug: Now THAT is a true friend. I'll buy you one of those Long Island Iced Teas too. Got any money for bail? :laughing:

With the reputation that Judy got from the half marathon, she may have some of the paramedics following her and keep her from being thrown anywhere. Something like her own Secret Service.

Bill - Ya know, I am not opposed to handsome young men in uniform following me anywhere! :thumbsup2

P.S. PLEEEASE Tag Fairy STAY AWAY from this post!!!

Unfortunately, I am unable to commit to this WISH "event" at present, though I would love to as it is sounding better and better (oh and the actual race sounds like it would be OK too). I think I would also enjoy meeting all (or at least some) of you before marathon weekend. But ... as far as strategy is concerned, wouldn't it make sense to have some bait for the boogy thing. I have no actual tactical experience-either for running/walking distance events or military (other than studying some in my college history classes)-but a good plan sounds like it is needed. As Dave's strategic plans seem to be getting shot down, maybe thndrmatt could provide some tactical advice for the race. If I do make it, I'll volunteer to be bait, as it may give me additional incentive to make a good time in my first event and if I get caught, there is enough of me (and will probably still be in October) to keep the boogy thing occupied for a while (no- I'm not being negative on myself--just presenting the reality). Some of us attorneys are willing to "take one" for the Team.

Some of us attorneys are willing to "take one" for the Team.[/QUOTE]

Well since a Justice of the Peace is usually an attorney, you could do your bit for the team by preforming the ceremony when some of us renew our vows at DisneyWorld.

It's to bad you won't make it to the ToT, since I have to drink Long Island Ice Teas with HonneiBee and the others we just might need the services of a lawyer.:eek:

The last time I drank those delightful things I got in a fight with the 474 munitions squadron, yep all of them.:scared1: Seemed like a good idea a the time. That was 30 years ago by the way. I don't pick fights with other military units any more.:love:

The last time we had way to much to drink was at DisneyWorld Pleasure Island, the 8 Track. We danced and drank till 3 am, after the Marathon. Senior citizens should really not act this way.:cool1:

Okay, what are you guys UP to? Picking on poor Judy? You all leave her alone -- right NOW!!! Or I will be needing the bail fund!

Don't worry, Judy-- Diane and Kristi and I will protect you :love: :grouphug: -- from the boogey monster :scared1: AND rambunctious WISHers. :mad:

Wow, didn't realize how crazy this race was gonna be! DH thought the Minnie weekend was crazy, but fun!--he's really in for it this time!:rotfl2:

Wow, didn't realize how crazy this race was gonna be! DH thought the Minnie weekend was crazy, but fun!--he's really in for it this time!:rotfl2:

Can you imagine??? :scared: And it's only May! Whats it going to be like around here in September??? :scared1:

yeah, wait til everyone can blame their rowdiness on taper madness. They'll be really out of control then! :rotfl2:

You know, we were just thinking about this..... I will be in the middle of training for the Half, so how can I taper for ToT? :confused3 Do we just consider the ToT13k a L/R? Hmmmm.....

Already I am worried about training that won't happen until the fall. Is it any wonder I don't get any work done during the day! :rotfl:

I keep trying to pull up the ToT website and keep getting a blank page. Anyone else having trouble pulling up the Wide World of Sports webpage?

09/28 - 09/29 - Al Stewart

09/30 - 10/01 - Otis Day and the Knights

10/02 - 10/03 - The Beach Boys

10/04 - 10/06 - The Original Family Stone

10/07 - 10/09 - Sheena Easton

10/10 - 10/13 - Starship starring Mickey Thomas

10/14 - 10/16 - David Cassidy

10/17 - 10/18 - Little Richard

10/19 - 10/21 - To be announced

10/22 - 10/25 - The Four Tops

10/26 - 10/27 - The Village People

10/28 - 10/30 - The Outlaws

10/31 - 11/03 - Jon Secada :cloud9:

11/04 - 11/06 - Chubby Checker & the Wildcats

11/07 - 11/08 - Contours featuring Sylvester Potts

11/09 - 11/11 - David Sanborn

Do you think Disney will have The Village People participate in the ToT "entertainment". That would definitely be one foot in, and one foot out of, the Twilight Zone. Almost as scary as Dave's Boogy thing.

yeah, wait til everyone can blame their rowdiness on taper madness. They'll be really out of control then! :rotfl2:

Rowdiness? Who, where?

Vic see what you started. Now Cam is ready to kick somebody's butt. Don't worry I won't tell her it's all your fault. We tried to tell you but Noooooo, did you listen, Noooooo. It's all fun and games till somebody gets a weggie!

(Cam dear, we would never think of throwing sweet HonneiBee to the Boogy. And we promise to make Vic behave).

Rowdiness? Who, where?

Vic see what you started. Now Cam is ready to kick somebody's butt. Don't worry I won't tell her it's all your fault. We tried to tell you but Noooooo, did you listen, Noooooo. It's all fun and games till somebody gets a weggie!

(Cam dear, we would never think of throwing sweet HonneiBee to the Boogy. And we promise to make Vic behave).

That's good, Dave! :goodvibes I knew I could count on you to keep those guys in line! (don't worry -- I am willing to forget your role in inciting the honeibee tossing) ;) :hug:

Rowdiness? Who, where?

I WAS FRAMED! :confused3 :rolleyes1

any more word on this medal....it sounds awesome. i am so excited!!!

are there going to be differences in the medals based on the length of the race you run???

what is this about running through the woods.....you have to love disney....they always know how to make it as interesting as possible!!!

any more word on this medal....it sounds awesome. i am so excited!!!

are there going to be differences in the medals based on the length of the race you run???

what is this about running through the woods.....you have to love disney....they always know how to make it as interesting as possible!!!

Disney has told me(via email) that there will NOT be any difference in the medals for the 2 races.

Haven't heard anything about the other points

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter