Toy Story Mania for Wii is on the way!

mrstomrice

Disney Planning Fanactic!
Coming Sept 15, for Wii only:
In Toy Story Mania!, players experience the fast-paced, zany fun of the Toy Story Mania! theme park attraction, which is an interactive experience requiring 3D glasses and involving rapid or quick-firing shooting galleries. In addition to galleries adapted from the attraction, the game includes new and original galleries and a series of mini games, all hosted by beloved characters from the movies. The thematically-connected levels are designed for up to four players of all ages with competitive and co-operative multiplayer options. Toy Story Mania! also includes bonus 3D features, transforming the game experience with eye-popping visuals.

OK, so I just figured out my first Christmas present!

Is it possible to pre-order anywhere??

Can't wait. We have a NOV trip planned so I am sure we are going to wear out that game while we get excited for the trip.

I do not like playing video games and usually make my kids save up for any game they want, unless it's a birthay or Christmas, but maybe we'll have to buy this one. Wonder how realistic it is.

We never even got on his ride last month.

We don't usually get to the parks before noon and the fastpasses were always gone by the time we got there.

The standby line was always at least 90 minutes. A 40 minute wait is my max., so alas, no Toy Story Midway Mania for us!:sad1:

That's my Christmas present sorted too! Just hope I can get on the ride in August to then have something to compare the game to. :goodvibes

yay!!! I just pre-ordered my copy through gamestop. I will get the game before we go to Disney on Sept 24th so I will be able to practice!!! :cool1:

Woot! Cannot wait! Now lets see if they produce enough to keep them on the shelves or if we're going to have a crazed parent outbreak with heartbroken kids on Christmas day.

YAY! This is totally my DH's birthday present. He LOVES this ride!!

I LOVE this ride and am so excited for the Wii game!! We seem to play our Mario Kart constantly, but I am sure in 2 months Toy Story Mania will be our constant game!!

btw- the Toy Story movies are being released as a 3-D double feature on Oct 2. i think we all will have Woody and Buzz on the brain all fall!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter