Toy Story Mania for Wii is on the way!

Never been on TSM - so excited to go on the ride in october, but im a toy story addict and 3d gaming sounds so exciting :3dglasses

I will defo get the game as soon as, to stop me going crazy with excitement!

*hops off to Amazon to pre order*

I've pre ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk!
As we're from the UK, it's not being released until 25 September here but as we're in WDW from 18 - 27 September anyway, we'll enjoy playing on the real ride instead.
We'll look forward to it waiting for us on our return :thumbsup2

Thats what I was wanting to find out. Had no idea about the game until I read it on here so fab !!

Off to pre-order ours too
. :yay:

How exciting!! I know I will love this game, even if only for a few hours. At least I know if I get bored of it, it will be perfect for the kids. It will be home waiting for us when we return from WDW!!

I guess this is one of the games I will be getting the kids for x-mas. Yay me !! I'm home all day while they are in school, what will I be doing ??

It comes out the day after I get back from WDW!!! And I still have that day off from work, so I will be running out to get it!!!!! I just love Toy Story!!!!

I saw that if you pre-ordered with The Disney Store, you get $5.00 off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter