Trading Dream for Dream

bevgray

Believer in eBooks
Since the Dream items are random, I thought it might be fun to start a trade list so that duplicates can be traded for items not yet received. This should be 1 dream item for 1 dream item. Other DIS members are welcome to post here too but please keep the trades to strictly Dream items. If you are looking for/trading other things, please use other threads. I will update my list as codes are unlocked and duplicates received.

update with final items:

Have for trade:

Dream Poster
Dream Pin

Looking for:
Castle Turret Chair
Pirate Turret Chair

Thanks,
TinkerBlue on VMK

Hi! I think this is a great idea, so thank you so much for doing it. I have a pin to trade for any other dream item. If you still have a poster and want to trade that would be great! Thanks again, I really hope some others will join in and make some trades here too!

I love this idea too, but want to wait until i get all the codes, so I can see what I am still missing....

Be back in a few days!!

tigressjewel said:
Hi! I think this is a great idea, so thank you so much for doing it. I have a pin to trade for any other dream item. If you still have a poster and want to trade that would be great! Thanks again, I really hope some others will join in and make some trades here too!

Tigressjewel,

I have an extra poster, but really want a pin, so if you are up for it....

Dara

Count me in - I really would be happy with just 1 of each item. So I will be back to this thread when I know what I have!

good idea

have to trade:
-nothing right now

Looking for: (put in the order i prefer also)
-Castle Turret Chair
-Dream Poster

Alphawazup

Have for trade:

Dream pin

Looking for:
Dream T-Shirt
or any other Dream item

I think it is a good idea to wait a few more days too. I have updated my list of dream trades and wants (got the pin today so thanks Tigressjewel but please feel free to go with a different trade for the pin you have).

count me in to be back after I get all my codes. I also plan on donating anything extra after i get 1 of each item to Mal to hand out to the kids who could not join

I have 2 extra pins. I still need a shirt, the castle chair, and the poster. I think that is all I am missing.

PrincessJen09 said:
I have 2 extra pins. I still need a shirt, the castle chair, and the poster. I think that is all I am missing.

Jen,

I have an extra poster and want lots of the pins, so want to trade a poster for a pin?

I have an extra - dreams poster, and pirate turret

Looking for a castle turret (princess) and a t-shirt

Edit - Ok, so this is a great idea, but I'm going to bow out since I was fortunate enough to be happy with the pieces I got and won't be interested in trading anything away. Good luck all with your trades!

I've got an extra Dreams pin.
Will trade for anything but the poster:
T-shirt
Castle Chair
Pirate Chair
Hook Chair.
PM me if you're interested.
Thanks so much.
Tiki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter