Trading LOTS of rare for Halloween Buyables!!

Or are we just a friendly bump when you dont need it LOL

oh i can give you another if you want so here
Friendly bump!

Hmm, Sorry I'm going to have to pull out on my offer because my friend just gifted me about 15 of each tron item last night. So if you really need the credits i can still by one but I'm not interested in all of them anymore, Sorry

Bestdonaldfan said:
Hmm, Sorry I'm going to have to pull out on my offer because my friend just gifted me about 15 of each tron item last night. So if you really need the credits i can still by one but I'm not interested in all of them anymore, Sorry

That's fine :) Thanks anyways.

Can you tell me the price of your gold monsters teleporters and the penny press? I think I'll take the Big Thunder Mountain Set for now until I know the prices of the other items. I don't have a quest kiosk so I can buy you the costumes that you want (when they come out) worth the cost of your items. For example if I was supposed to be paying you 100 credits then I would buy you as much as 100 credits will get you of a costume that you want and trade the pieces to you. Let me know if this works for you :)

Good Luck and Happy Trading!
~Sparkle_Cherry

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Can you tell me the price of your gold monsters teleporters and the penny press? I think I'll take the Big Thunder Mountain Set for now until I know the prices of the other items. I don't have a quest kiosk so I can buy you the costumes that you want (when they come out) worth the cost of your items. For example if I was supposed to be paying you 100 credits then I would buy you as much as 100 credits will get you of a costume that you want and trade the pieces to you. Let me know if this works for you :)

~Sparkle_Cherry

Hi Sparkle_Cherry! Sorry about that, I must have forgotten to put the prices on. :o

The Gold Monsters Teleporters will probably be 2800, and the Penny Press 1,000.

Sorry for the expensive prices ;)

Sounds good to me, I'm wondering if this means your OK with the costume shopping spree thing; its not much different than trading you credits because I would be buying you costumes that would take the same amount of credits for you to buy and you would want anyways.
If you like this idea than I'll take the penny press, gold doors, and Big Thunder Mountain Teleporters for now. So if you could keep those things for me and let me know which costumes you want I'll buy you 5,000 credits worth of them when they come out and we can make the trade. :)

~Sparkle_Cherry

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Sounds good to me, I'm wondering if this means your OK with the costume shopping spree thing; its not much different than trading you credits because I would be buying you costumes that would take the same amount of credits for you to buy and you would want anyways.
If you like this idea than I'll take the penny press, gold doors, and Big Thunder Mountain Teleporters for now. So if you could keep those things for me and let me know which costumes you want I'll buy you 5,000 credits worth of them when they come out and we can make the trade. :)

~Sparkle_Cherry

Deal made :)

I will ask you to buy some of tomorrows items after I see the prices.

Yup.. I made yet ANOTHER new trade post :)

Any offers? ;)

Edit: HAH! I was wondering when I made that new list if I was missing some stuff.. Then a few minutes later I go exploring in some rooms and I find a room filled with rare and another with 5 pairs of rare teleporters in it! I'm too lazy to update it, maybe later though.

:rotfl:

Hi :) I am interested in one of each of these pins...

-Hurricane Bay
-Treasure Cave
-Narnia (not from the game right?)
-Everest 2/5
-Everest 1/5

Tell me how many credits worth and which Halloween Buyables you would like me to get you for all those.

Thanks!
~Sparky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter