Trading LOTS of rare for Halloween Buyables!!

Hey!

I couldn't help but notice you have the lovely Cowboy pants under your trades :) I really really really want them...so what are you looking for exactly? I'd be willing to throw in a Foretress Room Code as well as whatever buyable you're looking for.

Thanks! :)

~Chaki

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Hi :) I am interested in one of each of these pins...

-Hurricane Bay
-Treasure Cave
-Narnia (not from the game right?)
-Everest 2/5
-Everest 1/5

Tell me how many credits worth and which Halloween Buyables you would like me to get you for all those.

Thanks!
~Sparky

Hi Sparky :) The following are the prices for my pins:

Hurricane Bay - 1,000
Treasure Cave - 1,000
Narnia (not from the game) - 2,000
Everest 2/5 - 1,500
Everest 1/5 - 1,500

Tell me if you would like any. If you accept my offer, I would PM you the items I would like.

ChakiChu said:
Hey!

I couldn't help but notice you have the lovely Cowboy pants under your trades :) I really really really want them...so what are you looking for exactly? I'd be willing to throw in a Foretress Room Code as well as whatever buyable you're looking for.

Thanks! :)

~Chaki

I am so sorry!! I realized I didn't get around to updating every item on the list. I had already traded away the Cowboy Pants :(

On a side note, maybe you'll be able to buy them in a couple weeks, in the Red Cowboy Outfit. You never know :)

Sorry again, but I hope you get them soon! :)

Ok, if you tell me what Halloween Items you want me to get for you I can try to get the credits by tonight. :)

~Sparky

EDIT: I just traded for the treasure cave pin so I no longer need that one from you :)

groovyguestgirl said:
I am so sorry!! I realized I didn't get around to updating every item on the list. I had already traded away the Cowboy Pants :(

On a side note, maybe you'll be able to buy them in a couple weeks, in the Red Cowboy Outfit. You never know :)

Sorry again, but I hope you get them soon! :)

Ah, its ok :) Lol :)

Good luck with your trades! pirate:

~Chaki

Hi, I was wondering what the prices are for

Green 50th chair
Rocketship couch
Christmas Tree
kali couch

Thanks!

Disneyland Retro Turnstile Color Purple (x2)
Green Pirate Throne (x2)
Mickey Christmas Tree (x2)
DLR Disneyland Hotel

These are the items I am interested in. How many Halloween buyables are you looking for for each?

What do you want for mickey christmas tree, kali quarter, and explorers suitcase? Will you take the Halloween buyable furniture?

Sparkle_Cherry: PM me a time to trade.

HeroPirate: Green 50th Chair - 1,200
Rocketship Couch - 1,200
Christmas Tree - 2,500
Kali Couch Quarter - 1,300

PrincessJen09: Turnstile (Purple) - 1,600
Green Pirate Throne -2,200
Mickey Christmas Tree -2,500
DLR Disneyland Hotel -1,500

Frontier_Natasha: Mickey Christmas Tree -2,500
Kali Quarter - 1,300
Explorer's Suicase -1,200

Anyone that would like to trade for something post of PM me :)

I'm not sure of what I'm supposed to be buying you yet. You never told me, so does it matter to you or do you have a set type of furniture you would like?

~Sparky

Sparkle_Cherry said:
I'm not sure of what I'm supposed to be buying you yet. You never told me, so does it matter to you or do you have a set type of furniture you would like?

~Sparky

:o Sorry about that! You can buy me anything you want, as long as it totals the correct amount.

Also, which pins were you still interested in buying?

It's ok, I'll go ahead and buy the things tomorrow because I have to go to work now and won't be on for the rest of the night. I am no longer interested in the other pirate pin either, so this is what I would be buying from you...

-Narnia Pin for 2,000
-Everest 2/5 for 1,500
-Everest 1/5 for 1,500
Equals 5,000 credits :)

~Sparky

p.s. I might be interested in both of your pirate insider tour pins as well depending on your asking price. Let me know what you would want for those and I'll see if I'm still interested. :goodvibes

Thanks for the smooth trade groovy! And now that we have finished our trade how much would you like for the pirate insider tour pin? :)

~Sparky

Master Gracy said:
how much for bombardment and presents??

Oh, sorry I didn't see your post the first time! I just went back.

I would say 700 for a Stack of Presents, and Bombardment would be about 1,300.

Today I will go and re-edit my first post with the things I still have.

ok I will get one stack of presents.
what things you are looking for?

Sorry to be a pill can you tell me how much you would want in buyables (I also have some halloween items no longer out) for each of the following:

Churro Pin
DLR Disneyland Hotel
Everest 5 of 5
Thrill Seekers Quest Pin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter