transporation to wdw

melgrek

Earning My Ears
Does HRH offer free transporation to wdw? How about to sea world? We have annual passes to wdw but the kids want to try universal, also the hotels are cheaper, got a rate of $125 HRH. I'm sure it must be very hot July 4 so I think I should stay close to the pool. Any suggestions? Thank you.

There is no transportation from Universal to Disney. You can do either Bus, Cab or Towncar to get there. There is a bus that goes from Universal to Seaworld though. You will need to check at the Conciers desk to get the schedule.

Mears runs busses from WDW to Universal and vice versa...don't know if THAT is the bus RobertW is referring to or not...

I know in the past, they were quite reasonable....

Gee...maybe I should start my own little DIS shuttle/grocery delivery service...hmmm...

Karen

I heard it was not a Mears shuttle, but a taxi and the cost is around $40, depending on the resort you are going to.

Wanda

Mears is one of the buses the other one is the city bus Lynx also runs between the parks. I don't know that the schedule is like.

Just remember,... they take FOREVER to get to Disney/Universal !! They stop at a billion other hotels, ALL OVER before you finally get to Disney/Universal! Okay, not a billion... but a helluva lot, let me tell ya! We went from HRH LAST year, with the "1st" pickup in the morning, (7:10 a.m.) and we arrived at Magic Kingdom at 9:50 a.m.!!!! What a JOKE!! Maybe this was a fluke... but shoot, by the time we got there... we were so tired from the darn crammed van and the long drive , we will opt for a taxi next time!! One year, Mears never showed up for us at Wilderness Lodge (to go to Universal) !! There was a small group gathered at , again the "1st" pick-up in the a.m. ... NEVER SHOWED UP !! We had the valet call, (he hadn't seen the van either, we thought maybe they came early) he called and on the FIRST phone call.. they said they already came there... the valet told him he had been out there since 5 a.m. and NO they didn't . They sent someone out... another 1/2 hr. later and THAT guy said that they didn't even have this place "penciled" in that a.m. !! He even showed the group his "roster" ! So, someone screwed up and was "passing the buck". We still, of course, tipped the guy...it wasn't his fault. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter