Transportation to Disney Sea

hiperb0y

Earning My Ears
Need some assistance on transportation.

We are planning a day trip to Disney Sea, what is the best method to get from Shinjuku District in Tokyo to Disney Sea?

We also recently stayed in Shinjuku and we simply caught the train.

We found it very easy, although it was our third time in Japan. It does make for a long day if you're at the park an hour early to get in line and stay there until after closing looking at the shops.

@ hiperb0y - Yes. Although we caught the train from Shinjuku-gyoemmae Station rather than Shinjuku Station because it was closer to our hotel.

Thanks all, this helps a lot. It will be a long day, since we will try maximize time at the park, but it will be worth it.

@ hiperb0y - I was just there in September 2015 for three days, so let me know if you have any other queries.

Otherwise, blogs like tdrexplorer, honourablerat, disneytouristblog, etc have lots of information.

The train system is easy, but the transfer at Tokyo station to the Keiyo Line is a long walk. There are not many breakfast options in the park so grab some grub before you go. Dinner is usually heavily reserved, but you can get a nice meal for lunch at the SSS Columbia (in American Waterfront part of the park) as early as 11:30. If you get a window seat, you can view the park and may catch a sight of Mickey if they are having a show performance during your meal. Get fast passes for Toy Story Mania right away and then head towards the back of the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter