Treasure MV - how many Pearl Members plan to book this?

Do you plan on booking the December 21 Treasure MV when bookings open on September 12?

• Yes

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • No

Votes: 37 86.0%
  • Haven't decided yet

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
Ok I’m not Pearl, we are platinum, but we decided not to book Treasure until (hopefully) prices drop a bit. It’s too expensive for itineraries we’ve already done, no stop at Lighthouse Point, and a ship we’ve basically seen by being on the Wish. We also really weren’t fans of the Marvel restaurant, despite being huge MCU fans.

I was so disappointed by the preview. I was set on maiden voyage, but there's no way we could do that during Christmas. Even setting aside the expense, my older teens wouldn't want to spend Christmas on a Disney cruise, and I wouldn't want to be apart from them on Christmas. The next week, New Years, we could do, but it's the same boring Western Caribbean itinerary we've done a million times before. Plus, only one new restaurant, one new show, basically a copy of the Wish...no tiki bar...no Lighthouse Point...this just isn't going to generate the excitement Disney is hoping for.

what umm idiot scheduled a maiden voyage Chrismas week? seriously Christmas time is fulloffunstuff but then you haveto add maiden voyage and all the glitches?Someone must have beensmoking something
I think the timing has to do with honoring the port contracts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter