Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

Will someone take a look at my spreadsheet and see if I have all my FPs playing by the rules? Any suggestions?
Holy smokes!! You @MacMama0930 are NEXT LEVEL when it comes to spreadsheets. Seriously, it looks awesome!! And I'm not even talking about your plans here which look fun, literally just the layout and colors and pictures- that is an AWESOME spreadsheet!

How do you modify your CL FPs? I don’t see option. I had one I wanted to change that wasn’t going to duplicate any.

Thanks ! Guess I’ll call tomorrow
Appreciate your quick reply

No problem. It’s one of the more annoying parts of the program as currently structured (in my opinion). I know why it’s set up this way, but having the ability to self-manage those Extra FPs like you can with the Regular FPs would be a big benefit.

Your plan looks really good! Just one question. On Monday, you have 2 in your party with a FP for Enchanted Tales with Belle. Will those 2 be in MK and then come to HS or do you mean a different Ride/show? Looks like a lot of fun!!

Oops, I meant Beauty and Beast live. Can I do that? Split up the FP party?

Oops, I meant Beauty and Beast live. Can I do that? Split up the FP party?
You should book TSMM as a CLFP and Muppets as a regular FP. Book 3 Tier 2s as your regular FPs.

Then, you can switch out Muppets or Beauty and the Beast to duplicate one of the Tier 1s of your CLFPs. You really don’t need a FP for Muppets or B&B.

Darn. We specifically made a Biergarten ADR based on this viewing location. What country is this near now?

It's near the entry to the World Showcase, if you're entering from Future World. Hoping it will still be an easy getaway through the International Gateway after the show!

As to the Epcot viewing, for those that have booked I’d keep a watchful eye on the exact location for your specific dates. That new location is often used for private events and parties so I’m a bit surprised if that becomes a “permanent” location for viewing, but it could of course. Something to keep an eye on.

Should I plan my CL FP+ AFTER my regular FPs? We aren't park hopping so they'll all be used in the same park.

Should I plan my CL FP+ AFTER my regular FPs? We aren't park hopping so they'll all be used in the same park.
Hi! I've yet to see a compelling reason to do them only one way. One day I have them intertwined with my regulars. It has more to do with planning the Tier-1 rides for how we'll walk around the park than doing one type before another. On our Toy Story day I have the CLs first because I was able to get great slots for Toy Story rides and I wanted those early in the day. I know I can change my regulars around easier with those later in the day. 3rd day I have CLs after the Regulars. This day we'll use up the Regulars, then probably find availability after the CL's to get another FP for Pirates or something light. You end up with so many Fast Passes at your disposal on these days that you have the luxury to plan your days how you want and not have to plan them around working the system. We have more time with Fast Passes booked on these days than we'd typically spend in a park!

I do have to wonder... Does booking CL FP+ at the MK result in getting FEWER FPs than normal? In a regular day at the MK we'd find an extra, use it, find an extra, use it, etc. We would use more than 1 per hour this way. But the CLs block out the 3 hours with only 1 FP each. You get better FPs... but maybe not more FPs. Just something to think about.

I made our FP reservations yesterday for 4 days. It was a bit of a process and took way longer then I was expecting. I had a sheet ready to go and knew exactly what I wanted, but it still took just over an hour on the phone. That included a 10 minuet wait to be connected, but the CM while very nice seemed to struggle a lot and gave me a ton of wrong information on things like child switch, tiers, and general park information.

She was adimit that I would be unable to modify my normal FP’s until the 60 day window, but I have already adjusted them to better times than she was able to access. I have not doubled up on anything as that didn’t really work for our plans. We got everything we wanted except Splash at 8 pm one night. For some reason several of the attractions availablity stops around 5 that day, but I will keep an eye on it and hopefully be able to grab it closer to my 60 days.

The CM also kept repeating that everything would list a party of three instead of four, but it was fine because they account for my two year old and he could accompany us on everything. I’m guessing some one had really been upset on the phone before because she said it at least 10 times during the conversation.

She also made sure to mention the new viewing area in Epcot. Then as we were booking our Fantasmic viewing she reminded me that this was a trail program and things change, listing the new viewing at EPCOT as an example and the possibility of adding Fantasmic! showings and park hours to HS this summer. She said DSS should reach out in the case of changes, but recommend calling a few days before our trip to verify that all the details were still the same.

The CL FP’s do show up on my list of plans, but do not include the times anywhere. Overall I’m looking forward to trying out this new program and hope it works as well as I think it will for our touring style.

I’ll be very upset if it isn’t available for our trip in November. I have already started some convos with DSS and have such a good itinerary going!

I was on the phone with DSS for our November trip and asked about that. She said the response has been very positive and she’s been told it will go through the end of the year.
Granted, things can always change. But it’s a positive note so far! I’m hoping she’s correct! The extra FP is the only reason I booked club level.

I was on the phone with DSS for our November trip and asked about that. She said the response has been very positive and she’s been told it will go through the end of the year.
Granted, things can always change. But it’s a positive note so far! I’m hoping she’s correct! The extra FP is the only reason I booked club level.
Thanks for reporting! Especially since I’ve gotten so much further with my planning!

Thanks for reporting! Especially since I’ve gotten so much further with my planning!
You’re welcome! I’m really hoping they keep it till the end of the year. Every time I have a question for DSS I verify the paid fast pass option is still available . I am probably like you, deep in the planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter