• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tricia & Chris~7/8/9 WP/LSS PS TOMORROW!!!!

Tricia -- I usually resize to "large" or "medium" and then you can hit the button underneath the picture that says "replace original" or there is an option to make this a new item in your album -- that keeps your original picture at the original size. When you go back to your album and choose the image code it will be the smaller picture. HTH!

Thanks!! I didn't see that at first.. it is sad how I am so not good with that kind of stuff!! :rotfl:

I love your updates! Your colors are beautiful! The mad hatter cakes are great. I think I like the second and third cakes the best! The purple calla lillies are really pretty!

All of your choices are great!!!!!! You have such great taste!!!!

Your flower girl is adorable, and I love her dress. Your dress is great too!!!!

I liked the second cake the best. It matched all the other colors you picked out great!!!

Loving your updates!!!! The FG's dress is beautiful. The mad hatter cake is great, have you decided what colors? I like the first cake topper the best.

Can't wait to read more...:surfweb:

I love your updates! Your colors are beautiful! The mad hatter cakes are great. I think I like the second and third cakes the best! The purple calla lillies are really pretty!
I think we are liking the third the best as well!! Not sure what colors any suggestions??

I'm loving your ideas so far!! The cake option 3 would be so pretty! I love that cake! :goodvibes
Thanks! I finally decided it was a good idea to post all the pics in one place! lol:rotfl:

All of your choices are great!!!!!! You have such great taste!!!!

Your flower girl is adorable, and I love her dress. Your dress is great too!!!!

I liked the second cake the best. It matched all the other colors you picked out great!!!
Thank you! :goodvibes My flower girl .. (Chris's neice) is a little diva so I'm sure she is going to "STRUT" her stuff down the isle! :laughing:

Loving your updates!!!! The FG's dress is beautiful. The mad hatter cake is great, have you decided what colors? I like the first cake topper the best.

Can't wait to read more...:surfweb:

I have no idea what colors we are going to use for the cake!! I would love to obviously incorporate the wedding colors but I still have no idea!!
*SUGGESTIONS WELCOME!:) *

Hi Tricia,

I saw your ticker in another thread and thought your date was cool so I came over to read your PJ. :goodvibes everything looks great so far! Your dress is absolutly stunning on you! I also love the BM dresses and the FG dresses! I think your colors look fabulous together!

You are nine months away today! You must be so excited. It is going to fly by!

Can't wait to read more!

Which consultant were you working with at Alfred Angelo?
We had Gae.. she was wonderful!!:goodvibes

I don't know how I missed your PJ so far!? Maybe it's because you started in on my wedding day! Anyways I had Jennifer as my planner and she is amazing! Her assistant Jessie is really great too when Jennifer isn't available. Your dress is so pretty!

Hi Tricia,

I saw your ticker in another thread and thought your date was cool so I came over to read your PJ. :goodvibes everything looks great so far! Your dress is absolutly stunning on you! I also love the BM dresses and the FG dresses! I think your colors look fabulous together!

You are nine months away today! You must be so excited. It is going to fly by!

Can't wait to read more!

Thanks for reading! DF choose the date just simply because the sequence of numbers... now he better not forget the anniversaries either :rotfl: ! Thanks for the compliments as well! I'm soo ready to get my dress in my hands!

Which consultant were you working with at Alfred Angelo?
We had Gae.. she was wonderful!!:goodvibes
We had .. Valerie I think..? She was fairly new! She was awesome though! She came in the room and helped me put everything on and was very honest in her opinions... I loved the service..! Definitely better than the store we actually found my dress at who said I didn't need to actually lace up the corset... (basically she didn't know how!) so my bm did it! Umm.. kind of necessary no? :laughing:
I don't know how I missed your PJ so far!? Maybe it's because you started in on my wedding day! Anyways I had Jennifer as my planner and she is amazing! Her assistant Jessie is really great too when Jennifer isn't available. Your dress is so pretty!
What a good day to start on huh?! Thats good to hear about Jennifer.. I'm excited to meet her come december!! Jessie has already been a HUGE asset ! Thanks for the compliments on my dress!! :thumbsup2

Sooo about today.... Just got off work and had a full 3 hours of sleep .. and I got a call saying..

My dress is in!!!
:cool1:

The bad thing is is we are going away this weekend so I can't go get it! Good news is we are going to Orlando to go to disney and halloween horror nights...:banana: :banana: :banana: ! So going to get the old wedding ears while down there too to make sure they don't discontinue them..!

YAY! Congrats on getting your dress in!! :cool1: That is so exciting that you get to go to Orlando this weekend! I am also thinking about buying the ears when I go down in December just in case! :thumbsup2

So wow a busy last few days!! We had an awesome trip down to orlando this past weekend except for the stormy weather all day friday!! I bought my bridal ears since I was afraid they wouldn't have the headband ones anymore since they have the new ones... So don't like the new ones definitely now seeing them in person... They didn't have the old groom hats though.. weird!! Not that df would wear it either way lol! Sooo about the fact that yesterday I went to go get my dress!! :banana: I tried it on and it was a little big actually which always makes a girl feel thinner! :lovestruc It looks just as amazing as I thought the first time.. it makes me even more excited to wear it in july! I also got a veil and jewelry!! ( I promise I will post pics ASAP! ) Working definitely takes first priority haha .. unfortunately! So my mom makes the comment on the fact my dad really wants to lift my veil at the altar ... now my dad doesn't as for much but I didn't plan on doing this to start with.. The veil I got is a blusher veil and looks pretty all the way back too.. WHAT SHOULD I DO!? Opinions please!! So alteration wise I will have to get a bit trimmed off the front even with four inch heals! Still unsure what shoes I want...

So now.. I'm in hot pursuit of 1) shoes 2) garter 3) hairstyle 4) Definitely having to sit down and do hte planning kit with df in the next month in a half since December 19th planning session is coming up!!

Hopefully I'll have some pics up in the next few days!

So although I don't think I will get over this fear until the actual wedding day when it fits perfect but I am and was terrified that the dress would be like super small haha .. don't think that'll go away! Here are some pics from me getting my dress..I'm amazed my tan lines are still so visible.. I would DIE if I had those my wedding day!! haha

donotopen031.jpg

donotopen032.jpg

donotopen028.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter