Tuesday's Christmas Carol Riddle

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
All the riddles should be this easy. In fact, why not just keep using this one the next few months. I have so much crap to do till the end of Jan.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:
Good Morning Riddlers:

Please PM me the answer to the following Christmas carol......the letters represent the first line of the carol.

OTFDOCMTLGTM

DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL

Have a good day! :wave:
I love those songs! I'm in. . .as if there were any question. . .

cleverdog:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Holy crap! One glance and I was IN :cool1:

I sure wish I could stay around and play for the day, but it's off to the hell I'm living :sad2:

Have a good day riddlers :sunny:

Mornin' Riddlers!!! :wave:

Tara... :grouphug:

:welcome: jonestavern!!

PM sent and I am IN!!!

Bit worried.. should I receive a pm to say I'm in ? Or what happens when you have sent your pm to the riddle master ?

brightspark said:
Bit worried.. should I receive a pm to say I'm in ? Or what happens when you have sent your pm to the riddle master ?

Hi brightspark!!:welcome: to the Riddle!! :wave:

Once you've sent your PM, you can say you are in!

Our Riddle Goddess is probably out doing RL things and she'll usually reply to your PM when she gets back and let you know if you are right or not...then come back here to see your TU! If she's really busy, she might just post the TU's.

brightspark said:
What usually happens with me is I get a PM back saying something like "You may or may not be right, but perhaps if you greased my hands with a chocolate bar I'd take a closer look."

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
What usually happens with me is I get a PM back saying something like "You may or may not be right, but perhaps if you greased my hands with a chocolate bar I'd take a closer look."

Dont listen to this guy Bright :rolleyes:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

Oh...so bribery is how you get your TU's huh? :rolleyes:

hiwaygal said:
Oh...so bribery is how you get your TU's huh? :rolleyes:
I know you can't relate to this, but it takes a whole bunch of time to support a winning football team. I don't always have time to think about some of these riddles.

hiwaygal said:
Once you've sent your PM, you can say you are in!
Hi thanks for this... In that case I'M IN !!!

Thanks for the welcome.. chat later

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:

No WAY! I am shocked....

next we will hear that there are allegations of cheating on the riddle, riddlers sharing answers, using secret code words to arrange cheating and riddlers solving the riddle by Googling the answer

shocked I say! shocked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter