Tuesday's Christmas Carol Riddle

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I know you can't relate to this, but it takes a whole bunch of time to support a winning football team. I don't always have time to think about some of these riddles.

WHAT-EVER! :rolleyes:
0671568655.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

TwinkieMama said:
next we will hear that there are allegations of cheating on the riddle, riddlers sharing answers, using secret code words to arrange cheating and riddlers solving the riddle by Googling the answer

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

*I've* never done anything like that Angel...but I have my doubts about some of the others! ;) :teeth:

hiwaygal said:
*I've* never done anything like that Angel...but I have my doubts about some of the others! ;) :teeth:
I'll vouch for her. Some of the people on the riddle have PMed me asking if she could spell Google. I think that's just mean.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I'll vouch for her. Some of the people on the riddle have PMed me asking if she could spell Google. I think that's just mean.

That's funny 'cause I get those same PM's about you!!

Wow...coincidence?

I think not.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Why work so hard when my friends send me hints :confused3

L107ANGEL said:
Why work so hard when my friends send me hints :confused3

These are the words of an INCREDIBLY smart woman!!!

Knowing how to "work it" is the mark of TRUE intelligence! :thumbsup2 :teeth:

hiwaygal said:
These are the words of an INCREDIBLY smart woman!!!

Knowing how to "work it" is the mark of TRUE intelligence! :thumbsup2 :teeth:
Thank you! ;) Did you hear that Duck, I am smart :thumbsup2

Yeah I am in! Hi Jonestavern, welcome to the riddle. P.S. You wouldn't be so tired if you didn't stay up all night long dissing! Just a hint.

Ok real life was in the way....this wasnt my normal riddle day ...i was filling in for poor sick Dyan! ;)

Roadie:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Sparky:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Tara:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Tooty Fruity make me laugh a hooty:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Twinkiemightyswooparooni
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Carol not the singing Carol:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

ProudMom:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Colleen:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Thanks to my Guardian Angel I was able to get the half that I was wrong about so I am now in. :teeth:

hiwaygal said:
Hi brightspark!!:welcome: to the Riddle!! :wave:

Once you've sent your PM, you can say you are in!

Our Riddle Goddess is probably out doing RL things and she'll usually reply to your PM when she gets back and let you know if you are right or not...then come back here to see your TU! If she's really busy, she might just post the TU's.

Oh please, tell the new chick the truth....Donna is probably sleeping off her morning bourbon buzz :rolleyes:

Cantw8 said:
Oh please, tell the new chick the truth....Donna is probably sleeping off her morning bourbon buzz :rolleyes:

I was trying to shield her from the dark side for a little longer! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter