Tuesday's Morning Riddle

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I was going to answer you till I noticed you wore that belt with those shoes. Then I figured why bother?

are you drunk again? I'm barefoot and in my jammies :banana: Now answer my question, damnit. What ocean is in Vegas???

Cantw8 said:
are you drunk again? I'm barefoot and in my jammies :banana: Now answer my question, damnit. What ocean is in Vegas???
Sorry...my bad. Your feet are kinda leathery. Might try to moisturize?

I think Billy Ocean was there one time I was there?

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Sorry...my bad. Your feet are kinda leathery. Might try to moisturize?

I think Billy Ocean was there one time I was there?
Carribean Queen!!!! :cheer2:

That may have also been a song of his, I just think we should all all you that now :teeth:

Hey Duck, I got a pic of your sister off the net....hubba hubba :smokin:

turkey20tan.jpg

Listen you LUNATICS!

the OCEAN is in ATLANTIC CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ATLANTIC OCEAN!!!!
that's what i was talking about!

for the love of god, it's like talking to my KIDS! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I heard tell that someone was spreading falsehoods about my native land. I'm from Vegas, ya know. :furious:

Did you enjoy the ocean in those long hot summers Bon?

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
That would explain why no one saw them.

Ducky.....this is usually reserved for very special people on the riddle......but Im going to share it with you!

ITEBAY EMAY AMNDAY UCKDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: ;) :rotfl2:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Someone told me you were in La Cage in Vegas? Is that true? I heard it was pretty good.

The transvestite extravaganza? Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. :smooth:

Paige, yes, indeed, the ocean was lovely. We were always told that once California fell into the ocean, Vegas would be a beach city!! :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
Listen you LUNATICS!

the OCEAN is in ATLANTIC CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ATLANTIC OCEAN!!!!
that's what i was talking about!

for the love of god, it's like talking to my KIDS! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

excuse me, Missy but it says right here in black and white that you wanted to know why Angel didn't see the Ocean when she was in Vegas. Now don't get me wrong, Angel has a lot of.....ummm....how shall we say......shortcomings???? But I have to help her out here :teeth:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=15745134&postcount=173

I meant that I wasnt falling for her act that she didnt know that Atlantic City was ON THE COAST and NOT in the middle.

OMG>...why am I even trying? :confused3 :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
I meant that I wasnt falling for her act that she didnt know that Atlantic City was ON THE COAST and NOT in the middle.

OMG>...why am I even trying? :confused3 :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

In the middle of what, Vegas? Atlantic City is in New Jersey....jeeeezzzz :rolleyes: Pick up a book :rolleyes: :teeth:

Cantw8 said:
excuse me, Missy but it says right here in black and white that you wanted to know why Angel didn't see the Ocean when she was in Vegas. Now don't get me wrong, Angel has a lot of.....ummm....how shall we say......shortcomings???? But I have to help her out here :teeth:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=15745134&postcount=173
Wow you're right. I have to call them as I see them, and Angel was not the one lost in that conversation. And then someone compared talking to us like talking to her kids???

"Mom, I banged my head off the table and I have a bloody nose."
"I told you, there's food in the fridge, and I'm on the computer so stop bothering me. I swear talking to you is like talking to an insurance salesperson."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter