Tuesday's Morning Riddle

Cantw8 said:
In the middle of what, Vegas? Atlantic City is in New Jersey....jeeeezzzz :rolleyes: Pick up a book :rolleyes: :teeth:

Do you people even read this thread? LOL! :teeth: :rotfl2:

I said I wanted to have a meet...soemwhere in the middle of PA, VA, NJ.
Angel posted AC.
I told her ..yeah, cause that's in the middle.
She said: I dont know geography....I thought Vegas was close to PA.
I told her not to pull that with me ...she had to know there was an OCEAN right there. (meaning AC).....so she had to know that it couldnt be in the MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused3 :teeth: Holy Crap...you all managed to confuse me. Gram! wth was in those damn brownies!??????????????? :rotfl2:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
To be honest, sometimes it seems like it just goes on and on. And there aren't as many pics as I'd like.

SYB!!!!!!!!!! get me that DUCK TAPE!!!!!! :mad:

firstmickey said:
Do you people even read this thread? LOL! :teeth: :rotfl2:

Angel posted AC.
I told her not to pull that with me ...she had to know there was an OCEAN right there. (meaning AC).....so she had to know that it couldnt be in the MIDDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused3 :teeth: Holy Crap...you all managed to confuse me. Gram! wth was in those damn brownies!??????????????? :rotfl2:

don't be dragging Gram and her banging legs and brownies into this. Me thinks you might have hooked yourself up to some kind of drip :teeth:

Cantw8 said:
don't be dragging Gram and her banging legs and brownies into this. Me thinks you might have hooked yourself up to some kind of drip :teeth:

Are we back to this again?

Excuse me

I am leaving town for 3 days and when I get back I expect you to have moved on to something besides my banging legs and my also banging brownies :smokin:

Grammyof2 said:
Excuse me

I am leaving town for 3 days and when I get back I expect you to have moved on to something besides my banging legs and my also banging brownies :smokin:

Uh huh. Right. Let's all write that one down. :rolleyes: ;) :teeth:

Grammyof2 said:
Excuse me

what else ya got that's banging worthy? :teeth:

Cantw8 said:
I'm barefoot and in my jammies :banana:

I've heard of business casual but this is ridiculous. I sure hope you were home today.

I see you all got Donna to argue with herself which is right up there with her arguing with her imaginary husband, riddlers who sound like her cats, er I mean kids, and my dog.

As for the rest of you get a hold of yourselves. (That was today's riddle wasn't it or was that a few weeks ago?)

OMG, you guys are too much. I have been :rotfl: at most of what went on here today, and among other amusing posts, this one had me :lmao: :lmao:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I'm amazed at how many people on this thread hold jobs.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wooo Hooooooooooooty :banana: and Toooooooooooty Hooooooooooooty :banana: :banana: and almost Triple Booooooty Woooooo Hoooooooooty Tuity Fruity :banana: :banana: :banana:

Now, will someone please get me one of those beers? :teeth:

:wave:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
To be honest, sometimes it seems like it just goes on and on. And there aren't as many pics as I'd like.
Want pics?

firstmickey said:
Angel posted AC.
You know what's even more in the middle? Baltimore ;)

Edit: Holy hell! In the ten seconds it took me to make this post, three more people posted before I finished. Do you people have super speed typing abilities or something???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter