Tuesday's Super Easy Rebus Riddle

Loubon said:
A duck walks into a bar and asks "got any crackers?" bartender says no. Duck walks out. Duck walks in the next day and asks, "got any crackers?" bar tender says no. Duck walks out. Duck walks in the next day and asks got any crackers? Bartender says, "I told you yesterday and the day before that no! and if you ask that one more time I'll nail your beak shut!" Duck walks out. Duck comes back the next day and asks, "got any nails?" bartender says no. Duck says "good. Got any crackers?"
So, this same Duck walks into the drug store and says I need to buy a Chapstick and the clerk says "do you have any money?" and the Duck says "nope, but you can put in on my bill" I am quacking up! :lmao: :rotfl2:

snowwite said:
So, this same Duck walks into the drug store and says I need to buy a Chapstick and the clerk says "do you have any money?" and the Duck says "nope, but you can put in on my bill" I am quacking up! :lmao: :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

snowwite said:
:lmao: :lmao:

I am glad we are all so easliy entertained it makes jokes a lot easier :thumbsup2
I gotta go to work. Someone woo hooty for me. I have yet to see one!

snowwite said:
I am glad we are all so easliy entertained it makes jokes a lot easier :thumbsup2
I gotta go to work. Someone woo hooty for me. I have yet to see one!
My condolences :guilty:

PM sent. I love an easy riddle. So that I don't feel stupid.

GO VOTE everyone!

all I see is a red "X"....frickin frackin firewall at work :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Cantw8 said:
all I see is a red "X"....frickin frackin firewall at work :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

bsr-a500.jpg

I'm in and I've even got a Disney themed duck joke:

What happens when Donald Duck flies upside down?

He quacks up! :donald:

:bored:

Is everyone out standing in line to vote today?

Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

I like easy riddles...I needed one today!!

PM sent and I'm IN!!

A man and a duck are walking down the street together. Suddenly the man notices a low flying airplane coming right for them. So the man yells "DUCK!!!!" and the duck yells back at the man with an angry face "MAN!!!!"

hiwaygal said:
Good Morning Everyone!! :wave:

I like easy riddles...I needed one today!!

PM sent and I'm IN!!

A man and a duck are walking down the street together. Suddenly the man notices a low flying airplane coming right for them. So the man yells "DUCK!!!!" and the duck yells back at the man with an angry face "MAN!!!!"
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

:rotfl: Too many duck jokes flying around here this morning!

I'm in!

Morning everyone. I am IN!

And as Amy already said, don't forget to VOTE today!

crcormier said:
Morning everyone. I am IN!

And as Amy already said, don't forget to VOTE today!
Who the hell gave Craig Ty's bullhorn :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter