Tuesday's Too Early for Turkey Riddle

firstmickey said:
Well, the crew Im putting in charge of food will have it all screwed up Im sure....so probably! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
A little late warning us. :rolleyes: My order for Thanksgiving was placed last week. I doubt they can add to my order. :guilty: Can I bring flowers? :confused3

Here's my DISH! :teeth:

exotic_models.jpg

will there be a flashing chicken???
I might just have to stop in at the riddle again tomorrow....wow, two days in a row....

Okay, I think that picture will give me more nightmares than any of the pictures last week. This thread is definitely too female dominant! :p

firstmickey said:
Well, the crew Im putting in charge of food will have it all screwed up Im sure....so probably! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I see :3dglasses one of Donna's logic problems for the riddle tomorrow!! :Pinkbounc :banana:

L107ANGEL said:
but I feel bad asking you to do this in light of your current medical condition :grouphug:

here, Duck......now ask him Angel :teeth:

prepH.jpg

firstmickey said:
ATTENTION: Tomorrow we will be having our Thanksgiving Riddle since everyone will be off with family on Thursday. I expect everyone to show up! :teeth: :banana:
Yeah....that doesn't work for me. I have to work on Thursday, so I might have to ignore the riddle till then.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah....that doesn't work for me. I have to work on Thursday, so I might have to ignore the riddle till then.

Well, since you are a riddle star tomorrow...you can't very well ignore it. ;)
Besides...someone has to make sure Angel gets here on time so we don't starve! :teeth: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter