Tuesday's Too Early for Turkey Riddle

Mnementh said:
Nah, Mrs. R wouldn't do that to me ;) :p

Ok..you made me spit my water out you little dragony-brat!

bwahahhahaaaa :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Angel!!!!!!!!! did you hear what he said? Im blaming YOU! :teeth: :rotfl2:

Not even bothering to read all the pages at this hour, I'm sure you all were hysterical, so :rotfl: where appropriate. My PM has been sent and I am IN :teeth: :cool1:

firstmickey said:

Good evening MRS R ;)

firstmickey said:

Oh, oops... you're back online. I saw that it was after 8 and thought you'd gone to bed.

tmasingo said:
Not even bothering to read all the pages at this hour, I'm sure you all were hysterical, so :rotfl: where appropriate. My PM has been sent and I am IN :teeth: :cool1:

:lmao:

Hi Tara!!!

tmasingo said:
Hey Donna since her correct answer and it's closer timewise to you posting your riddle, than when I posted, maybe you can just TU her tomorrow.

firstmickey said:
{{{{{{{{{{{SMACK}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Little brat!

In the words of Jack Sparrow... I don't think i deserved that! :p

lewdyan1 said:
Hey Donna since her correct answer and it's closer timewise to you posting your riddle, than when I posted, maybe you can just TU her tomorrow.

YeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhNO!

and hey...are you gonna be on for a while? I need a riddle guinea pig! lol :teeth:

Dragonboy...yes you did! lol

firstmickey said:
YeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhNO!

and hey...are you gonna be on for a while? I need a riddle guinea pig! lol :teeth:

Dragonboy...yes you did! lol
I will be here until Kelly answers my science question. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter