Tuesday's Trivia Riddle

lewdyan1

DIS Veteran
Compliments of Disney Trivia Pursuit:

What land at Disneyland features the Stage Door Cafe?

What Disney character is taught the Samba to the tune Tico Tico, in Saludos Amigos?

Bonus Question:
What's Donal Duck's favorite red-letter day?

Send a PM when you have the right answers! :)

Good Morning Sunshines :sunny: I have no stinking idea :confused3

monymony3471 said:
What's the chance I find that card in our game?
probably pretty slim :rotfl:

Did you get much snow last night???
We got a couple inches.

L107ANGEL said:
So you don't know either ;)

Not a chance. Never been to Disneyland, don't speak Spanish and I avoid questions about ducks around here. So I am out. :wave:

Geez people, two of them are Googlable! :rolleyes: And the third is just a bonus!

I think:
iquit-shirt.gif

Lars624 said:
probably pretty slim :rotfl:

Did you get much snow last night???
We got a couple inches.

Sounds like a challenge.

We got a dusting and that was around 5 yesterday evening. Unless my eyes deceived me when I peeked out the window and that was before coffee.

Well, I'm off to look for that card.

lewdyan1 said:
Geez people, two of them are Googlable! :rolleyes: And the third is just a bonus!

I think:
iquit-shirt.gif

Sorry...you can't quit unless you find some poor unsuspecting uhmmm err....nice person to do your job for you! ;) It's a rule! :rotfl:

firstmickey said:
Sorry...you can't quit unless you find some poor unsuspecting uhmmm err....nice person to do your job for you! ;) It's a rule! :rotfl:
Duely noted in my handy notebook :teacher:

firstmickey said:
Yeah, this whole riddle-goddess thing is a life sentence :rotfl:

lewdyan1 said:

I think:
iquit-shirt.gif
Geez...the one fits in with the whole theming idea, and the other is one of the biggest names in Hollywood. Or you can google.

Well, apparantly Donald's favorite day isn't the 1st day of duck hunting season :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter