Tuesday's Trivia Riddle

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Geez...I don't see what the big deal is. It's only the FIRST sign of the apocalypse. There's still plenty more.
But think of the damage we could do!! You have always wanted world domination, lets see how we do with the riddlers :rolleyes1

BFF Donna :rotfl:
anipilot.gif

L107ANGEL said:
Donna does it scare you that you had to ask me for help :smooth:
Scares me big time...I almost believe this post:
Duck said:
Geez...I don't see what the big deal is. It's only the FIRST sign of the apocalypse. There's still plenty more.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
That would be typical of this place if a riddler didn't really know the answers to her own questions.

What would it matter, they'd be right anyways.....according to the rules that is.......

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
That would be typical of this place if a riddler didn't really know the answers to her own questions.
Just remember who got this one before you :smokin:

Good morning.
I thought I smelled burning toast but it was just people thinking ;)
I have never ben to Disneyland so I may need a mint :rolleyes1

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Just remember it was close, and your time zone is a whole hour earlier.
Ya see, I am even smarter then you by hours :yay:

Holy cow! Where did the time go! I am 20 mins late! See ya tonight.Dont do anything I wouldnt do..... :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
That was mean :sad2:
I told you before age is just a number...yours is just a little bigger than mine. I was at the docs last week, and I told them the wrong age when they asked mine. That's one of the hardest questions people ask me because I think so little about it.

My mother just turned 60 last month. She's been thinking about it for about 10 years now. She's currently dreading turning 70.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter