Morning Riddlers! :wave:

With Duck and Angel leading...I sorta feel like this guy:

chickenlittle.jpg

PM sent...and I'm workin it! ;) :teeth:
Ya know I am right here :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
Ya know I am right here :rolleyes:

Angel, I thought of you last night...

I was at the gas station pumping gas and decided to clean the trash out of the car. I climbed over the pump hose thingy to get the trash, then TRIED to climb back over it to get to the trash can but tripped and nearly fell flat on my face!

I was so embarrassed (but laughing)...and I think the worst part is this was a VERY busy intersection...so when I tripped it was with about 400 witnesses.

And of course, now I'm sharing it with 100,000 of my closest friends...

hiwaygal said:
Angel, I thought of you last night...

I was at the gas station pumping gas and decided to clean the trash out of the car. I climbed over the pump hose thingy to get the trash, then TRIED to climb back over it to get to the trash can but tripped and nearly fell flat on my face!

I was so embarrassed (but laughing)...and I think the worst part is this was a VERY busy intersection...so when I tripped it was with about 400 witnesses.

And of course, now I'm sharing it with 100,000 of my closest friends...
Welcome to my world :sad2: I hope you weren't hurt :grouphug:

Considering I have never seen the 2nd... no way I am in today. Walked by the first a few times a few years ago myself though ;)

Loubon said:
Actually I've been putting you down for about three years now......

Yeah unfortunately...now it looks like I got a lifetime subscription of that! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

Good morning Riddlers.

I have no idea as to the riddle today so I am not even going to try. I have been such a busy beaver lately that I havent even had time to dis let alone do the daily riddle.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Ever wake up some days and feel like you've been overcharged?

BWAHAHAHHAHAH!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good one, duckling!

I am having a TERRIBLE day at work and feel like quitting all because of one child. Oh my, I have no idea why they won't just expel him but I'm a little tired of the violence that I am subjected to. :guilty:

Toot Sweet said:
BWAHAHAHHAHAH!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good one, duckling!

I am having a TERRIBLE day at work and feel like quitting all because of one child. Oh my, I have no idea why they won't just expel him but I'm a little tired of the violence that I am subjected to. :guilty:
:grouphug: :grouphug:

Good afternoon all. I am finally IN! :wave:

And Dyan, nice riddle! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter