Tuesday's Trivia Riddle

Toot Sweet said:
BWAHAHAHHAHAH!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Good one, duckling!

I am having a TERRIBLE day at work and feel like quitting all because of one child. Oh my, I have no idea why they won't just expel him but I'm a little tired of the violence that I am subjected to. :guilty:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Bonnie :grouphug: :grouphug:

Craig
anipilot.gif

So what did the people get who got the bonus question (assuming anyone got it)?

And can you believe that Dyan doesn't know the significance of October 3, 2003 ;)

jw50 said:
So what did the people get who got the bonus question (assuming anyone got it)?

And can you believe that Dyan doesn't know the significance of October 3, 2003 ;)
:confused3 :confused3 are you going to keep us in suspense?

jw50 said:
Dyan figured it out, you can too :teeth:
Perhaps I should introduce myself. Hi my name is Angel and I am not allowed sharp objects or to pump my own gas :rolleyes:

L107ANGEL said:
Perhaps I should introduce myself. Hi my name is Angel and I am not allowed sharp objects or to pump my own gas :rolleyes:

I don't know about the sharp objects but I think you should be required to pump gas on all rental cars with the hidden gas cover releases (they hide them just to make people look like i d i o t s the first time they have to try to fill it up, especially when you are trying to fill it up before returning it at the airport and you are running late for your flight) :rolleyes:

Morning - oops -afternoon all! Craziness reigns today.

I am in. Because I googled. I'll admit it. I've never been to Disneyland and I've never seen Saludos Amigos. I do have Disney trivia, but there's no way I'm looking through all those cards.

Is there a 12 step program for me?

The significance of that date is....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter