Tuesday's Trivia Riddle

Bbgrizzle said:
Duck....blah goodness you were here to blah blah blah Donna. I KNEW she posting blah blah blah blah behind my back. :sad2: Whereas YOU, Duck, are the epitome blah blah blah blah.... :rolleyes:
I'm sorry...I wasn't listening. I was organizing my socks by length. Could you say that again?

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I'm sorry...I wasn't listening. I was organizing my socks by length. Could you say that again?

Ummmm.....YO Mama! :confused3

Bbgrizzle said:
Duck....thank goodness you were here to tattle on Donna. I KNEW she posting mean stuff about me behind my back. :sad2: Whereas YOU, Duck, are the epitome of kindness and generosity.... :rolleyes:
Are you drunk :confused3

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Brat
anipilot.gif

All of you pain in the butts who thought today's trivia was hard need to try Allears trivia questions...

1. 1. What is the "Wicked Wench?"
a) A ship's figurehead hanging in the Columbia Harbour House restaurant in Liberty Square
b) The galleon (ship) in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction
c) One of the Jungle Cruise boats
d) A piece of machinery found in the queue of the Test Track attraction

2. Where can you see Disneyland's Matterhorn Mountain at Walt Disney World?
a) A picture in Innoventions West at Epcot
b) A picture in the queue of the Expedition: Everest attraction
c) In the movie shown at the Sci-Fi Dine-In restaurant
d) A picture in the Pinocchio Village Haus restaurant in Fantasyland

3. What is Slippin' Falls?
a) A raft-ride at Typhoon Lagoon
b) The name of the waterfall you sail down in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction
c) The name of a waterfall you experience on Splash Mountain
d) A water slide at Blizzard Beach

4. What is the highest structure at Walt Disney World?
a) The Epcot sign over Spaceship Earth
b) The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
c) Expedition: Everest
d) The Dolphin Resort

5. What is Rue D' Baga?
a) An obscure character found in the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction
b) A street at the Port Orleans French Quarter Resort
c) A shop in the France Pavilion at Epcot
d) An animal seen on the Kilimanjaro Safari

Mine seems pretty easy now! :p

Ooh, ooh I know #4. It is TofT (unless Everest has now tied it). It is 199 feet tall. Due to ordinances in Orlando (or the whole area) 200 feet tall or more needs a red light on top for air traffic. So they made it 199 so as not to need the red light.

Loubon said:
Ooh, ooh I know #4. It is TofT (unless Everest has now tied it). It is 199 feet tall. Due to ordinances in Orlando (or the whole area) 200 feet tall or more needs a red light on top for air traffic. So they made it 199 so as not to need the red light.
Are you asking for a mint :rolleyes1

No. I gave up early this morning. Don't know it and no point in Googling or posting an answer from someone else. I just got all excited that I finally knew something on this thread. :p

Sheesh... all of you ganging up on my today, huh? I'll remember this for later when I have blackmail material...

lewdyan1 said:
All of you pain in the butts who thought today's trivia was hard need to try Allears trivia questions...

1. 1. What is the "Wicked Wench?"
a) A ship's figurehead hanging in the Columbia Harbour House restaurant in Liberty Square
b) The galleon (ship) in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction
c) One of the Jungle Cruise boats
d) A piece of machinery found in the queue of the Test Track attraction

2. Where can you see Disneyland's Matterhorn Mountain at Walt Disney World?
a) A picture in Innoventions West at Epcot
b) A picture in the queue of the Expedition: Everest attraction
c) In the movie shown at the Sci-Fi Dine-In restaurant
d) A picture in the Pinocchio Village Haus restaurant in Fantasyland

3. What is Slippin' Falls?
a) A raft-ride at Typhoon Lagoon
b) The name of the waterfall you sail down in the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction
c) The name of a waterfall you experience on Splash Mountain
d) A water slide at Blizzard Beach

4. What is the highest structure at Walt Disney World?
a) The Epcot sign over Spaceship Earth
b) The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
c) Expedition: Everest
d) The Dolphin Resort

5. What is Rue D' Baga?
a) An obscure character found in the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh attraction
b) A street at the Port Orleans French Quarter Resort
c) A shop in the France Pavilion at Epcot
d) An animal seen on the Kilimanjaro Safari

Mine seems pretty easy now! :p

I know the answer to #1, thanks to VMK :teeth: It's the galleon in the PotC attraction.

Loubon said:
No. I gave up early this morning. Don't know it and no point in Googling or posting an answer from someone else. I just got all excited that I finally knew something on this thread. :p
You didn't even congratulate me on leading us today :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter