Tuffcookie won the one day trip to WDW !!!

You won that contest?? I heard all the ads about it, but I never got around to actually entering it (Duh on me! LOL!).

Have fun -- I'll watch Fri. morning! :)

AWESOME!!!!! Have a wonderful time! :bounce:

Great news TC!!! I'll be watching the news on Friday to see you. I entered the contest, but I have to admit that I'm not up early enough to see the show where they announce the winners.

Have a great time and make sure to wear your lime green. :)

I know someone who is FAMOUS!!! Maybe you're good luck rubbed off on the baby at the DIS Meet!

Yippee!!!! I too never got around to entering this contest!

Be sure and take TONS of pictures, mention THE DIS, and take along some cookies!

I'll have to remember to tape the show on Friday!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Who are you taking?

It is a trip for 2....I'm not busy this Thursday & Friday! John was just there in Dec. :(

I mean you can't have Alex missing school for Disney now can you?! ;)

But Pembo. You can't leave poor little Allison home alone with three guys. Haven't you seen "Three Men and a Baby"??? That precious little girl NEEDS her mama.

Take me. Take me. :bounce:

Sorry, guys, I'm taking Tom with me. He's never been to WDW and, who knows, he just might get the bug!;) Alex is taking not going, pretty well. After all, we will be there for Spring Break! I will be sure to take lots of pictures. And of course I will say "HI" to all the DISers when they broadcast Friday morning's show from Epcot!

TC:cool:

I hope Tom does get the bug! How could one not??? :confused:

I'm so envious!

Here's the link Cleveland DIS'ers to enter the contest, we have 2 more weeks to try! Next week would be perfect, DS#1's b-day is next Thursday! I'd be the best mom EVER if I won!

Disney One Day Trip

Actually, Friday's lately are not days when DW or I could take off a day. :(

Wow, one day... what are you going to do?

Is the camera crew with you the whole day? I'd be up bright and early, and enjoy it all...

WAHHHHHH!!!!

You are going to broadcast live from Epcot on Friday morning?!?!?!

I wanna go!! I love Epcot in the morning.... oh and the afternoon.. and.... OH heck I just love Epcot!

Last Friday they were broadcasting live from the Magic Kingdom. And at 6:30 a.m. there were brides getting their pictures taken. Can you imagine how long they had to be up to be ready for those pictures!

I will be watching for ya!

Debbie

WHOOHOO Couldn't happen to a nicer DISer. Have a wonderful time and make sure you use that new digital camera a lot.

Does the channel have streaming video on their web site? I'd love to see this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter