turkey legs

Pixie

Pixie Dust Dis*tributor
Where will I be able to find those huge turkey legs that I have heard so much about while at DL this summer?

I saw the turkey leg cart between the Matterhorn and It's a Small World. They cost $6.00

There are currently two carts that may operate at the same time... or not.

One is in Frontierland, near the Mark Twain, in front of the Golden Horseshoe -- they have turkey legs and chimichangas (fried burrito).

One is in Tomorrowland, between the Matterhorn & submarines.

I keep meaning to get one, but sometimes I get a corndog, and those are sooo filling!

We bought one last Tuesday night right before the fireworks at a cart by the Partner's Statue.

Sorry to say it wasn't what we'd hoped. Very salty and dry.

Ya mean these....

f732847c.jpg

I love these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cool, glad I spotted this thread. I had those giant turkey legs when I went to a few NASCAR races back in 2000. Never spotted them at WDW last time we went. Where are the corn dogs sold? We tried to find those in WDW as well with no luck. Hopefully we'll find them in DL this time. My fiancee has always wanted to try them, but the only ones we could track down were microwave corn dogs from Walmart :(

The corn dogs are located on Main Street, to the right of the Plaza Inn, near the baby station. They are so yummy, and so big!

Are they smoked or roasted? The first one I ever had, at the Ohio State Fair a number of years ago, was roasted, and delicious, but since then, all I can find is the smoked ones.

KC :earsgirl:

I love Turkey Legs but I have to say the last one I had at DL (from Fanstasyland) was very disappointing. Meat was very dry and also really greasy. Maybe it was just an off day. In the past I thought they were pretty good.

I am with MaryJo on the corn dogs from Main Street. They are my most favorite treat at DL (besides Cotton Candy). The cart is not always open but when it is I always try to get one. They are HUGE!

Mary Jo said:
The corn dogs are located on Main Street, to the right of the Plaza Inn, near the baby station. They are so yummy, and so big!
Thanks MaryJo. I'll definately have to go and hunt a couple of those down to try. Ohh, just realised, exactly 4 weeks today I'm flying to LA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter