Two EVC's in one room?

SnowyPrincesses:)

Artist formerly known as Figment's Friends!
Would this be possible, it would be a shame for to have to get separate rooms for each of us. Is there room?

SnowyPrincesses:) said:
Would this be possible, it would be a shame for to have to get separate rooms for each of us. Is there room?

Tight fit. You could have some of the "extra" furniture removed.... Be sure to take a LONG extension cord or power strip ...Most rooms have inconvenient outlets for charging just one, let alone two...

We were at the dolphin on our last trip. We had to move when we got back into our room one night because in a neighboring room someone was smoking and it was getting into our room. It wasn't fun as it was almost midnight when we got back to our room..

I think the room number was 6071.
We were right off the elevator. It was a big room, however it didn't appear to be a wheel chair accesible room, because it had a regular shower.

I'm not sure if the room was so big because of the irregularity of it being near the elavator. All I know is it was a loud room, not good for a light sleeper, but better than smelling smoke all night.

I have no idea if this was some type of special room, delux, suite or anything. We were only in it the one night as we were checking out the next morning. It definitely had room for 2 ecv's but, since I'm not sure if you require a roll in shower if it would work or any other special assistance.
I suspect if it was a higher category room they didn't charge us for it since it was midnight when we moved, and we weren't taking it from any other paying customer since it was so late.

Connie

From my experience of previous trips, I would agree with others that most rooms will be a very tight fit with two ECVs. One exception would be BWV where at least five of the disabled access rooms (one on each floor) facing the garden, are half as big again as regular rooms.

I believe that bell services will store your ecv overnight, and charge it up at the same time.

Andrew

I know at OKW bell services will store ecvs overnight because I have seen a row of them sitting charging in the lounge area off the lobby. I have heard that bell serives at any of the resorts will do that.
You can call Resort Specail Reservations: 407-939-7807 (TTY: 407-939-7670). They should know and be able to help you.

If you are in one of the monorail hotels, Y&B, or Caribbean they have the largest rooms. Also a room with a King Bed would have more open floor space than a room with two doubles.

When we were at the contemporay this past May i could charge my ECV in thhall way just ake the key out and charge it out there. there is an outlet between 2 rooms Even the bell services said we could do it and saw at least 2 others doing it. It frees up room in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter