Two weeks to go! First Timer questions

Saw Lansky recommended, and their prices were very reasonable. They also provide car seats/boosters and we were not going to check any luggage, So this helps a ton. They have great reviews on different services. Thanks for everyones help.

...I really hope they don't increase the price of MaxPass this summer before we are really priced out of it-$80/day for 3 days is $$$. ...

Don't forget that it still isn't necessary to get MP for every day of your trip. You can purchase MP for the most busy days of your trip and save regular FPs for the less busy days. That can save a lot of money. If your trip ends up being not nearly as busy as you had anticipated, you might not need to purchase MP at all, unless one of you wants it just for PP.

Saw Lansky recommended, and their prices were very reasonable. They also provide car seats/boosters and we were not going to check any luggage, So this helps a ton. They have great reviews on different services. Thanks for everyones help.

Hope this works out for you. Lansky is very popular on this board and gets many recommendations.

** Another quick question**

Let’s say the family is kind of dragging, would it be possible for me to run over with all four tix on app and add max pass to all four and lock in 4 FPs? My concern would be then not being able to get back to get family? Can my wife load the same tix? As back up just in case one app/phone dies?

** Another quick question**

Let’s say the family is kind of dragging, would it be possible for me to run over with all four tix on app and add max pass to all four and lock in 4 FPs? My concern would be then not being able to get back to get family? Can my wife load the same tix? As back up just in case one app/phone dies?
I thought each ticket had to be scanned in through the gates in order to add MP to a ticket.
I don't think you can scan their tickets in if they're not with you.

I say set all clocks ahead so they think it's 8am when in fact it's only 7:30am.
Might help you get everyone to the parks to for the MP's you want.

Good luck

Geemo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter