Ugly Christmas Sweater Party - Would you buy one?

This post really made me laugh. My husband and I actually stopped hanging out with a group of friends because of all the theme parties we had to atttend. There was poker, Halloween, rock star etc. It was just too much work and like you I did not want to spend the money or effort to keep up. I am an adult. I do not dress up.

:confused3 I am an adult and I DO dress up. Halloween is my favorite holiday, we throw parties regularly, we absolutely dress up. This year DBF was a wolf and I was Little Red Riding Hood. Our friends came dressed up, 2 ride Harley's and they came as bikers. No effort but tons and tons of fun, they are saying they can't wait until next years party. :)

Found my solution!

I was at Costco this morning shopping for some last minute items and saw a box of 60 handmade gift tags. They are all heavily embellished (pom poms, strings of tiny lights, ribbons, googly eyes, etc.) and are on small fabric cords.

Here they are on Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/Hand-Made-Holiday-Gift-Tags/dp/B005HRL3CK

$8 at Costco and I'm going to safety pin them to my blazer and my husband's sweater. It will look ugly, stupid and tacky--just what the occasion calls for!

The best part is that when we get home I can un-pin them and still use the tags on gifts.

:thumbsup2 :cool1: Perfect!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter