Ultimate Day of Thrills Tour Questions?

We are doing this tour in 2 weeks. Are there any updates reviews? Anyone gone on this tour recently? With Toy Story Land being built, do they still include TSMM?
I am just guessing but my guess is yes and they will use the same line people with the Disability access uses to get on the ride.

We are doing this tour in 2 weeks. Are there any updates reviews? Anyone gone on this tour recently? With Toy Story Land being built, do they still include TSMM?

Can you update what your tour is like once you do it? I am thinking of booking it for my September trip, but still debating! :)

I noticed that as of July, the tour price is going up from $299 to $349 per person - wowza.

I have done this tour twice - both times when it was first offered. For less than $299, I was able to do all four parks, with a sit down at Hollywood Brown Derby for lunch. We began in Magic Kingdom, moved to Hollywood Studios, had lunch, then went to Epcot for BOTH Soarin’ and Test Track, and finished in AK with rides on Dinosaur and Expedition Everest.

I thought it was worth the price then, but I don’t see the value now - Disney is charging more for less (but what else is new recently??!!)

I hope so! Since they raised the price I'm hoping something got included to justify an even higher price.

Curious as to what you can do if you can't/don't want to ride a ride? I guess just sit out that one? I'm not a fan of Rock'n Rollercoaster and will probably sit it out.

I hope so! Since they raised the price I'm hoping something got included to justify an even higher price.

Curious as to what you can do if you can't/don't want to ride a ride? I guess just sit out that one? I'm not a fan of Rock'n Rollercoaster and will probably sit it out.
You just sit out the ride. Nothing is given to you because you chose not to ride a ride.

You just sit it out I do not do splash I do not like to get wet so when I did the tour 2x I just sat it out and meet my guide after the ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter