Unfamiliar with food options at MCO. Hoping for help.

Just bumping my own post - but I was on the MCO website for something and I looked at what's open in terminal A&B (pre-security) and the website says McDonalds and Starbucks (east hall) are open 24hrs. Also Sbarro's is open until 10:30. If we land on time, run to bags, we maybe be able to get a slice of pizza. :)

Just in case anyone else has a late arrival like us.

Now I can't verify if this information is correct. But I think this is the official MCO website. If it's not correct, as previously posted, the hotel restaurant and also the hotel bar are open until midnight. And the to go is 24 hours.

https://orlandoairports.net/getting-around-mco/shops-restaurants/

Last edited:
We had a flight that arrived at MCO at 9:30pm on a Tuesday a couple of weeks ago and stayed at the MCO Hyatt. We were starving and went to McCoys - their late night menu is served until midnight and, honestly, is not that much more expensive than quick service at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter