Universal and/or IoA Picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
101_1136.jpg

Sounds good to me and we will be there june 21- 28 :thumbsup2

I'll be there at least one of tho's days.I will be like you Lawerence,Your gonna drag me on kicking and screaming(DD that is)Hulk is easy,just hold on tight and hope no kids can hear me curse!!!:lmao:

I'll be there at least one of tho's days.I will be like you Lawerence,Your gonna drag me on kicking and screaming(DD that is)Hulk is easy,just hold on tight and hope no kids can hear me curse!!!:lmao:
The only thing that bothers me about DD is that I am a big guy and always winde up with the normal seats and the tm has to shove with all thier might to lock it and you don't hear me yell cause the ride is scary but I can't breathe :lmao:

The only thing that bothers me about DD is that I am a big guy and always winde up with the normal seats and the tm has to shove with all thier might to lock it and you don't hear me yell cause the ride is scary but I can't breathe :lmao:

:lmao: I know exactly what your saying!!

Anyone think this pic looks kinda fake?

DSCF0226.jpg

I took it myself. I think it's just a mix of the lighting and spideys suit fabric.

S4010008.jpg
S4010055.jpg

Well, I thought I knew what I was doing but I guess not. I'll post them when I figure it out.

Would love to see some pictures of the kid's play areas (or kiddie rides)! I did see the neat carousel! Thanks!

Taken from my 2007 TR...

Everyone decided to go to Curious George's playarea. I took off Bubba's shoes and shirt to keep them dry, since I knew he wouldn't stay completely dry. He ran around having a good time and was on the second story of the firehouse when I heard the bell. I didn't tell Bubba what happens when that bell rings, I wanted him to be surprised! He was on the second level squirting others with the water cannons when the water started ....he jumped back out of the way in enough time to NOT get soaked. He did get a little wet, but not drenched...yet. :rolleyes1 He had a good time playing and exploring and finding out what doors squirt water at you and when you pull on a rope, water shoots out of the pipe it's attached to.... it was fun for him to be running around having some good clean fun! Picture HERE and PIC HERE.

Exploring town, they came across the Ball Factory. It's an indoor area with tonz of foam balls. They have some mesh bags for you to collect balls in, but they are few and far between. My tip would be to bring a plastic grocery bag to gather balls in. You can collect the balls and levitate them, or shoot them across the room or into the collection bin high above the floor. Every so often, the bin tilts over and dumps it's contents all over the floor and you start all over again. There are also huge hoses that act like vacuums to suck the balls up to the collection bin. It's a great play area that kids will have lots of fun in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter