Universal and/or IoA Picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken from my 2007 TR...

Everyone decided to go to Curious George's playarea. I took off Bubba's shoes and shirt to keep them dry, since I knew he wouldn't stay completely dry. He ran around having a good time and was on the second story of the firehouse when I heard the bell. I didn't tell Bubba what happens when that bell rings, I wanted him to be surprised! He was on the second level squirting others with the water cannons when the water started ....he jumped back out of the way in enough time to NOT get soaked. He did get a little wet, but not drenched...yet. :rolleyes1 He had a good time playing and exploring and finding out what doors squirt water at you and when you pull on a rope, water shoots out of the pipe it's attached to.... it was fun for him to be running around having some good clean fun! Picture HERE and PIC HERE.

Exploring town, they came across the Ball Factory. It's an indoor area with tonz of foam balls. They have some mesh bags for you to collect balls in, but they are few and far between. My tip would be to bring a plastic grocery bag to gather balls in. You can collect the balls and levitate them, or shoot them across the room or into the collection bin high above the floor. Every so often, the bin tilts over and dumps it's contents all over the floor and you start all over again. There are also huge hoses that act like vacuums to suck the balls up to the collection bin. It's a great play area that kids will have lots of fun in.

Thanks so much for the TR and pictures!!!

FtWildrns5,

I saw your picture of Shaggy and Scooby. Great picture!
Where does the Mystery Machine come out at? Is it a scheduled thing or is it just random throughout the day? My son would love to see that.

Thanks

P1080627_edited.jpg

From today's animal actors show.

And to think seeing that pic that we are so close of bieng this,,1DNA chrotosome makes us humen or a monkey.Makes you wonder..
I've seen people with less IQ's then that orangeten..Huuummm.....

Thanks to those who are posting the water fountain/kids play areas pictures!!!!! My daughter takes medication that makes her extremely sensitive to the summer heat and this is giving my loads of ideas on how to keep her cool.

Not sure who these people are, but I like the way the picture shows how soaked you get riding Dudley :)

dud.jpg

With storms almost every night we were there, I was bound to get a pic of a rainbow. Too bad it was through a screen that couldn't be opened

rainbow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter