Universal Studios Outlet Stores

Mike J

Mouseketeer
I searched the boards before posting this and found nothing.

I just got back from Orlando on Monday and I discovered there are two Universal Studios outlet stores, one in Belz Mall 1 and one in the Premier Outlets. I know of the Disney stores and never saw anything on these boards referring to the US stores. There are some great deals there. 50% off the entire store in each location. We got alot of gifts for people for a small price. Also the Premier Outlets has an additional 10% discount as well in the coupon book that the information desk gives out in the food court. I apologize if this is common knowledge already, but I think people that don't know about these stores yet will be happy to read this.

Mike :D

P.S. This post may be better suited for the Budget Board, but I rarely see any references to US there and I think that people who read this board may find this useful. Feel free to move it if you want to :)

This is a great place for it. I never knew there was one until now. Thanks alot. We'll be sure to visit in December.

They have a very good selection of items. T-shirts, polo shirts, silk p.j.'s, toys, candy, dolls, and countless other things. The store in Belz is double the size of the one at the Premier Outlets. Maybe they are new. I have never seen mention of them on these boards. Have fun !

Mike

The Universal Outlet at Belz has some ugly stuff (you know why these are marked down!), but I've seen some nice stuff. I once saw a Hulk cap for $9.99 and the store was having a 50% off sale. So the cap would be $5. I saw the same cap at the parks for around $15! :eek:

While I agree there were some ugly items, I found alot of nice selections. One thing I did notice is there is alot of merchandise from the Grand Opening of the park. Also, there are some items that are still currently in the parks marked down to 50% or even more sometimes. I definitely recommend it to anyone has time to spare to take a look.

Mike

thank you thank you thank you !!!!:D
I had not heard of these & am very excited to go shopping there !!
Once again, these boards have been a HUGE help !!

mike j. interested to know the name of the store, i know the disney one is called character. w/house. but what is the universal one called? we'd like to see it on our dec trip. i just love a bargain!!!! THANKS

leechie,

Barry answered for me, it is called Universal Outlet in both locations.

Have Fun !

Mike

Is there a web site where one can buy things. Just got back from Orlando, and wish I would have/could have picked up more things. Any help would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter