Unplanned Road Trip ; 15 is Definitely Not My Fav #, Page 26 - WHAT I FINALLY GOT

Trentmom said:
Hey Chele. fancy meeting you here :laughing:

I love Pirates too!! That a must for us.

Awesome. We love Splash here. I am sure splash is just as great there:thumbsup2

Hi Kelly! I decided I couldn't wait until tomorrow. I love the phone app. :) It's my app addiction. I have so many things I love but Pirates is number one in Disneyland for me.

Hi Kelly! I decided I couldn't wait until tomorrow. I love the phone app. :) It's my app addiction. I have so many things I love but Pirates is number one in Disneyland for me.

Addicted to the dis app as well. I play my word games and read threads on the Com Board until I fall asleep :))

Can't wait to get to DL to experience that

Trentmom said:
Addicted to the dis app as well. I play my word games and read threads on the Com Board until I fall asleep :))

Can't wait to get to DL to experience that

Me too! That's what I am doing now.

I can't wait to go to WDW soneday.

Are you calling me out on your PTR young lady!? Lol

Anyways, it's almost impossible for me to name one ride that is a must for me on trips. I love them all so much except a select few. Ask me which rides I hate and I can name them right off the bat though lol!

So starting with MGM :P I absolutely don't have a must ride there. I love RnRC and ToT but they just aren't musts because I've skipped them for various reasons over the years. I can't even remember the last time I rode ToT but I think I can say that's probably my favorite ride there. The dropping feeling just gives me such a thrill! Chris' favorite is Star Tours. He runs to it whenever we first get into that park. Drives me nuts lol! I do love TGMR though as well. So nostalgic like you said. I think the end is my favorite part where you're in front of the large screen and they pop up scenes from bunch of movies through the years. So much fun!

Are you calling me out on your PTR young lady!? Lol

Anyways, it's almost impossible for me to name one ride that is a must for me on trips. I love them all so much except a select few. Ask me which rides I hate and I can name them right off the bat though lol!

So starting with MGM :P I absolutely don't have a must ride there. I love RnRC and ToT but they just aren't musts because I've skipped them for various reasons over the years. I can't even remember the last time I rode ToT but I think I can say that's probably my favorite ride there. The dropping feeling just gives me such a thrill! Chris' favorite is Star Tours. He runs to it whenever we first get into that park. Drives me nuts lol! I do love TGMR though as well. So nostalgic like you said. I think the end is my favorite part where you're in front of the large screen and they pop up scenes from bunch of movies through the years. So much fun!

Who me ? ;)

I have not done TOT in couple of years and same with RNRC . Think last time was 2009.

I agree about the ending of TGMR. Love the music and watching all the clips play

Trentmom said:
Who me ? ;)

I have not done TOT in couple of years and same with RNRC . Think last time was 2009.

I agree about the ending of TGMR. Love the music and watching all the clips play

Look at you all trying to innocent!!

I thought it was time to do a 2nd park. Hopefully more posters will respond to this than the last one. If not, at least I know I have my faithful regulars :grouphug:

Lets talk about Animal Kingdom this time. I have to be honest here and tell you I am not a huge fan of this park and neither are my hubby or son. It always feel too hot here and the signage here in my opinion is not the best. That is just my two cents :goodvibes

So out of the few rides I do enjoy here, my favorite would have to be the Kilimanjaro Safari Ride. I do enjoy seeing all the animals when they cooperate :goodvibes

One thing we have never seen at this park is The Lion King Show. I look at some of my friend's pics of this show on their Trip Reports and it really looks amazing. Every year I say, we have to make time to see this and we never do :upsidedow This trip, we must change that.

So, what is everyone's favorite ride or show and what one thing have you not tried yet that you would love to try or something that you have experienced, but no one else in your family has, that you like to try with them?

:teacher:

lion king is a great show hope you can get it in this trip....i would like to see the bird show again, it has been probably ten years since i saw it last.

lion king is a great show hope you can get it in this trip....i would like to see the bird show again, it has been probably ten years since i saw it last.

Thanks.

I saw a few mins of bird show one year, as we happened upon it. What we saw was pretty cool:)

uhm..totally thought I just replied to this..but apparently I did not! Hi I'm here..holy crow you have a PTR! HI! Sorry I just saw your link. I have not been on Disboards as you know :)

OK, I can't remember all I read, but yall are cute, especially your little y'all!

As for DAk, I think you will like it much better in feb! I know we sure did!

Glad to see you on the boards :)

Epcot and AK are the two parks I want to see the most.

uhm..totally thought I just replied to this..but apparently I did not! Hi I'm here..holy crow you have a PTR! HI! Sorry I just saw your link. I have not been on Disboards as you know :)

OK, I can't remember all I read, but yall are cute, especially your little y'all!

As for DAk, I think you will like it much better in feb! I know we sure did!

Glad to see you on the boards :)

Hey Jenn . Glad you posted :))

I know you are crazy busy so no worries

Thanks for the compliment :))

That's good to hear . AK is just so hard to tour in the heat.

Epcot and AK are the two parks I want to see the most.

You would love them both since DL and CA have nothing like them for most part minus. Soarin.

Any talk of coming to WDW in couple of years ?

You would love them both since DL and CA have nothing like them for most part minus. Soarin.

Any talk of coming to WDW in couple of years ?

It will definitely be in the future. How far I have no clue.

LOL. Your favorite ride at DHS is my least favorite. Funny how everyone is so different.
Oh the drawing is so much fun. My pics never look like they should. LOL
AK I agree with. I love the Safari as it can be a new ride each time.
You must do FOTLK. Such a great show.
Dinosaur would be must do.

It will definitely be in the future. How far I have no clue.

That's good :thumbsup2

LOL. Your favorite ride at DHS is my least favorite. Funny how everyone is so different.
Oh the drawing is so much fun. My pics never look like they should. LOL
AK I agree with. I love the Safari as it can be a new ride each time.
You must do FOTLK. Such a great show.
Dinosaur would be must do.

That is too funny :rotfl: Really is funny how different everyone feels about certain rides

I am awful at the drawings. Steve and I did them on our honeymoon back in 98 and we had Donald Duck. Mine was not pretty :lmao:

We do enjoy dinosaur, but ride is a little jerky. I wish they could tone that down just a teeny bit

Lion king show at AK is probably my fave. So much fun! PS, this response comes straight from Disney! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter