Unsolicited Fiasco Props Thread

Pete and perhaps John have some money but the others seem like fairly standard middle class folks.
Both are very candid about their background. They both grew up as working class folks. They may be well off now because of their hard work in creating the business but they haven't forgotten their roots.

Both are very candid about their background. They both grew up as working class folks. They may be well off now because of their hard work in creating the business but they haven't forgotten their roots.
Agree. And I have no issue with them having money. I was just expressing that they are the only ones I ever thought were “wealthy”.

I am part way through the latest show and Corey Martin just in general terms gave a nod to all those had contributed over the years but have since moved on. It was gracious and kind and I respected it.

I get they are often limited in what they can say for employees legally, but I harken back to moderators who have moved on, completely volunteer roles who I think it would have been nice to publicly thank them. I have seen Corey (Martin) publicly thank moderators individually over the years and it speaks to his character.

Years ago I remember him thanking Nikki Belle when she stepped down and being one of the first to do so. I remember it all these years later because it impressed me so much.

There are many over the years (employees and volunteers) that I appreciate and thank for their impact. Anyways thank you to all of them.

Last edited:

If anyone didn't listen, Pete gave an appreciative, classy update/send-off for Fiasco to kick off this week's show. It was well said and nice to hear Corey is happy and onto new things.
So happy to hear that! I look forward even more to watching the show. Thank you!

I was biased toward Fiasco since he did a wonderful video with Pete and Sean regarding Pin trading as well as collecting. I also really like Hailey. They do great videos
Yes I miss his pin videos. I hope he goes back to making them.

If anyone didn't listen, Pete gave an appreciative, classy update/send-off for Fiasco to kick off this week's show. It was well said and nice to hear Corey is happy and onto new things.
reall? you sure it wasn't part of the patreon show? I didn't catch that on their regular show on youtube.

thanks for that! Of course it was on the dis unplugged. I was scouring through the dvc show. Not sure why he would make this statement on the dis and not the dvc show? Didn't Fiasco mainly produce the dvc show and Craig produce unplugged? anyways, it was a nice gesture by Pete.

I liked Fiasco and agree that he gave a nice dynamic to the show. I don’t really get the vibe that everyone other than he is “very wealthy” though. Pete and perhaps John have some money but the others seem like fairly standard middle class folks. Ryno, Deni, Panda, and Jackie certainly don’t come across as the super rich.
I've heard all the people you mention plus Craig speak multiple times about how they don't have a lot of money.

also tracey heinrich's hasn't been on the now defunct dreams unlimited podcast. miss her too when she used to come on. and what happened the real estate Sean, he used to be on as well. i guess people come and go. be well fiasco! thank you for your contribution....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter