*UPDATED* DISDivas & Family October Mini Meet *UPDATED* (3.0 Version!)

Thanks for answering my question about the BBQ. And thanks for taking over the thread! Great job! :)

Has anyone made the Goofy's breakfast ressies yet or Miss Sally's luncheon? It's a good time right now - I even didn't get a time I wanted on Thursday night for Blue Bayou....... close, but not quite (still good though :thumbsup2)

Bravo Cristabel!
Thank you for doing this.:worship:

I know that DizNee Luver (Laurie) won't be attending, so she can be removed from the lists.

All the info is correct pertaining to me (and Bree).

I really hope that F! reserved seating is available - that would be a lot of fun. And maybe we could arrange to all go on the new Space Mountain (scary version) together? Maybe we could get a FP sometime Sat and meet late Sat afternoon to do it? Just a thought.:)

I'd be up for that!:thumbsup2

And thanks for taking charge of the thread Cristabel! Would you add me alone to the late Goofy's breakfast?

I just got off the phone with the disney planner..
There were only two times open for a party this large...12:30 or 1:30.

The Disney Planner recommended going with 12:30 that way we were not waiting on people finish eatting in the section before the party.

i am going with 12:30...because that makes sense that we are early with a fresh service staff..and it will make set up easier.

Now we are working on the cake and it's got to be reallllllllY speciaL:lovestruc .. she's getting pics from the Disney Bakery on it. And i have some, too.

Tomorrow when I call she's going to tell me what color the napkins are ... how many tables we will have and then we will work on centerpieces.

:yay:So YahOOoooOOOoooo...:yay:

Reservations for 27 people are made!:goodvibes
Friday the 23rd at 12:30 at Storytellers:yay:
Please bring cash for your meal, they only give one ticket with the 15% tip added due to the large group.:worship:

Beautiful new thread.. Thank You Cristabel for taking on this thread.

We won't be going to the Fantasmic Dessert.. i don't want to take a chance my mother might be tired or cold.

And we are not going to go on the Happiest Haunts tour.. the rides are not ones we like. As crowded as everyone says the park is at this time of year.. i don't want to go on a 2 hour walking tour.

Everything looks so pretty.. thank you to everyone who has been keeping this thread up.

:grouphug:

Oakely dokely, I removed you and your momma

Just wanted to subscribe to the new thread.

Also, I won't be attending the Halloween Party so you can take me off that list.

I think I may want to do WCT so can you please add me & the family to that one.

Thanks!

done and done!

Here's the link for Mickey's Trick-or-Treat Party Official Page : http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...name=MickeysTrickOrTreatPartySpecialOfferPage

Add LittleBlackRaincloud/Heather and Stacielee/Stacie with DD Allyson to Miss Sally's lunch; you can also change any of my references to Stacielee/Stacie and DD14 instead of family. And DD14 is not having a friend come so you can remove that reference in the list of people who are coming.

Thanks for the correct link.
I added you, your DD, and Heather to the list.

Tracey is right, Cristabel, take me off the haunted tour please. I think Theresa is also off that, so we won't have anyone doing it (but let her tell you).

Put me as "maybe" on the Fantasmic (if I see the dragon in Sept, I don't need to do the dessert again). Thank you!

Ok:thumbsup2

Lookin' good, Cristabel Thanks for taking over and updating. Jesse and I won't be going on the tour either, so that's everyone out it looks like..... It is a fun tour, but we did it last year, so we'll give it a rest this year! Everything else looks good for us though :thumbsup2

Is it October 22 yet :hyper:
Alrighty, your off the list.

Bravo Cristabel!
Thank you for doing this.:worship:

I know that DizNee Luver (Laurie) won't be attending, so she can be removed from the lists.

All the info is correct pertaining to me (and Bree).

I really hope that F! reserved seating is available - that would be a lot of fun. And maybe we could arrange to all go on the new Space Mountain (scary version) together? Maybe we could get a FP sometime Sat and meet late Sat afternoon to do it? Just a thought.:)

:thumbsup2

Great job, Cristabel. :)

Please add me to the goings on for Saturday. I'll be attending the following:

Saturday, October 24th
Late Breakfast at Goofy's 10am
Dinner at Plaza Inn (time TBA), Watch Fireworks

Sunday, October 25th
Lunch at Wine Country Trattoria (time TBA)

I'd also love to do some of the other fun stuff like the scary Space Mountain, etc.

:thumbsup2 I'm glad to hear from you! and to see you are joining us!

Ok, ladies I think everything that needed to be corrected has been and all the information updated is correct.

I'd be up for that!:thumbsup2

And thanks for taking charge of the thread Cristabel! Would you add me alone to the late Goofy's breakfast?

:thumbsup2 Done!

The Disney Planner recommended going with 12:30 that way we were not waiting on people finish eatting in the section before the party.

i am going with 12:30...because that makes sense that we are early with a fresh service staff..and it will make set up easier.

Now we are working on the cake and it's got to be reallllllllY speciaL:lovestruc .. she's getting pics from the Disney Bakery on it. And i have some, too.

Tomorrow when I call she's going to tell me what color the napkins are ... how many tables we will have and then we will work on centerpieces.

Please bring cash for your meal, they only give one ticket with the 15% tip added due to the large group.:worship:

:banana:

Are you sure it's 15% tip or is it the normal 18%? And do they give any AP discounts? I know several have Premium APs.

Stacielee...I wrote it down just as she told me..15%.. if we see it is 18% we can add it there..but she told me 15%. But I'll check just to make sure.

When I call her tomorrow to talk about the centerpieces..
And I'll ask about the Premium Annual Passholder Discount.

See they won't let me prepay the cake.. and since there is One ticket.. they are putting the cake on another ticket..I was going to take up the cash and then just put it all on my card. My premium annual passport will be expired by then.. Melody helped me to get a Deluxe Annual Pass from Costco.. so if there is a discount for that we can use that.

I'm open to suggestions! Now that the reservations are made.. I feel sooo relieved.. I was worried they were not going to be able to seat us all together.

Yay for reservations!! Who is making the ressies for Goofy's breakfast, do we know?

Yay! My mom and I can't wait! And they should allow the PAP discount for the whole group. I know they did for the our group breakfast.

:yay:

I can't wait for this!

How about us all going over the the Anamation Academy in the Animation Building after Sally's bday party? I think it would be so fun for us all to do it together.

Also, do we have a time for Wine Country Tratoria Meal on Sunday? And if not, can I beg for it to be early, so I can go? Like maybe a late lunch? Around 1 or 2?

I am sooooo excited for Miss Sally's birthday lunch!:yay:

And Cristabel, you rock girl!:woohoo:

Dawn, Can I say how excited I am for Miss Sally's parrrtay!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks Cristabel for helping out!!

A big hug for the rest of you! :grouphug:

Great job, Cristabel. :)

Please add me to the goings on for Saturday. I'll be attending the following:

Saturday, October 24th
Late Breakfast at Goofy's 10am
Dinner at Plaza Inn (time TBA), Watch Fireworks

Sunday, October 25th
Lunch at Wine Country Trattoria (time TBA)

I'd also love to do some of the other fun stuff like the scary Space Mountain, etc.
Hi MaryJo!! It's so nice to see you!:goodvibes

Are you going to come to the Halloween party with us? :flower3:

How about us all going over the the Anamation Academy in the Animation Building after Sally's bday party? I think it would be so fun for us all to do it together.

Also, do we have a time for Wine Country Tratoria Meal on Sunday? And if not, can I beg for it to be early, so I can go? Like maybe a late lunch? Around 1 or 2?

That sounds great, the animation academy would be so much fun as a group. And since they change the characters, we can still do it in Feb too.

I am all for an early lunch on Sunday - many may need to hit the road.

Tina, can we all go to see your boyfriend Billy together? If Heather makes it, I know she would looooovvvveee that. :cutie:

Dawn, that sounds delightful! As it gets closer, or maybe put it on the first page that cash is needed, especially small bills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter