*UPDATED* DISDivas & Family October Mini Meet *UPDATED* (3.0 Version!)

Yay for the new thread!

I would also like to echo one more vote for an early lunch at WCT (like opening time early) otherwise I won't be able to attend as we have to head back to Vegas by early afternoon in order to get home and settled back into reality--yuck!

Oh, and Cristabel, can you please add me (just me and not DH and DS) to the F! seating. I didn't think that I would be able to go, but with budget cuts not being quite as bad as they were anticipating back in June, I can now justify joining you for that experience!

That sounds great, the animation academy would be so much fun as a group. And since they change the characters, we can still do it in Feb too.

I am all for an early lunch on Sunday - many may need to hit the road.

Tina, can we all go to see your boyfriend Billy together? If Heather makes it, I know she would looooovvvveee that. :cutie:

Dawn, that sounds delightful! As it gets closer, or maybe put it on the first page that cash is needed, especially small bills.

Yes! We'll have to look at the schedule to see where it fits in.

Marty and I are also going to go see my boyfrend's Elvis show in Fullerton on Wednesday evening. I know a couple of people showed some interest.
Cristabel--is there any way of getting it on the front page?

Yay for the new thread!

I would also like to echo one more vote for an early lunch at WCT (like opening time early) otherwise I won't be able to attend as we have to head back to Vegas by early afternoon in order to get home and settled back into reality--yuck!

Oh, and Cristabel, can you please add me (just me and not DH and DS) to the F! seating. I didn't think that I would be able to go, but with budget cuts not being quite as bad as they were anticipating back in June, I can now justify joining you for that experience!

Closer to opening is even better for me! And I don't mind working on making the reservation, if nobody has taken that job yet. I just can't do it until Monday.

You all are so thoughtful and it makes me so happy that you all have welcomed my mother into the group. :grouphug:

Cristabel.. my mom collects crosses.. she has a wall of them in her family room.. all kinds.. all sizes.. it's really beautiful. I'll take a picture of it for you. :thumbsup2

Mouse13..You know.. i was just thinking...i bet you will be glad to say goodbye to summer..you were in pain so much... i hope the fall brings good health and healing.:hug:

I can't wait for us all to be together.. we will have such a happy time.

And really if You all want to come up with a plan on who has the Premium annual passes and whose we will use.. I'm all for it. :thumbsup2

I saw this picture..and it looked so gooooD! I just :lovestruc LoVe:lovestruc frosted sugar cookies!
o7kaiv.jpg

Wouldn't You like to find that on your kitchen counter.

I'm getting an image of Miss Sally with a ton of new crosses -- What else would she appreciate? :)

I'm getting really excited about the whole trip. With so much stress in my life I NEED an escape with my girls.

Dawn- The party sounds like it's going to be FAB & you're a sWeeT daughter to be doing this for your mom. Oh, and those cookies look delish. Wish I had some right now :rolleyes1.

Stacielee...I wrote it down just as she told me..15%.. if we see it is 18% we can add it there..but she told me 15%. But I'll check just to make sure.

When I call her tomorrow to talk about the centerpieces..
And I'll ask about the Premium Annual Passholder Discount.

I have the premium annual pass.

Cristabel--can you add me for Fantasmic seating?

Yes! We'll have to look at the schedule to see where it fits in.

Marty and I are also going to go see my boyfrend's Elvis show in Fullerton on Wednesday evening. I know a couple of people showed some interest.
Cristabel--is there any way of getting it on the front page?

Closer to opening is even better for me! And I don't mind working on making the reservation, if nobody has taken that job yet. I just can't do it until Monday.
:thumbsup2
We have to get a feel for what time we want to make the reservation for WCT.

Yay for the new thread!

:thumbsup2

You all are so thoughtful and it makes me so happy that you all have welcomed my mother into the group. :grouphug:

Cristabel.. my mom collects crosses.. she has a wall of them in her family room.. all kinds.. all sizes.. it's really beautiful. I'll take a picture of it for you. :thumbsup2

Mouse13..You know.. i was just thinking...i bet you will be glad to say goodbye to summer..you were in pain so much... i hope the fall brings good health and healing.:hug:

And really if You all want to come up with a plan on who has the Premium annual passes and whose we will use.. I'm all for it. :thumbsup2

I saw this picture..and it looked so gooooD! I just :lovestruc LoVe:lovestruc frosted sugar cookies!
o7kaiv.jpg

Mmmm, cookies!

o7kaiv.jpg

Dawn,
I can't wait to meet you and your mom! Please do share the photo of Miss Sally's crosses. My doctor finally freed me from the toture of the hideous cam walker boot earlier this week and I feel like a new woman!!!:cheer2: It's going to be a wonderful fall and a wonderful DisDiva meet. Frosted sugar cookies and Magicale for all!

aahhh Katie girl.. i'm praying for things to get better for you.:hug:

MaryJo.. here's a pic of her cross wall..:rotfl:
a307tf.jpg

hhmmm let's see.. she loves Walt Disney, himself.. roosters in her kitchen, she loved the pretty disney pin you gave her! Really... just everyone getting together and having a good time is what she said she wants.

Now if you wannnna help me sew her halloween costume..that would be a great gift!:rotfl2: We are going to work on it this weekend. That should be realllllllY funnY:lmao:

Hi Cristabel -

Can you please update my name? (Kerry with a y, not i)

I and my DH will be there on Sunday, October 25th.

I will not be attending the Halloween Party at DCA. :( But would like to attend the Billy Hill & the Hillbillies (once we know the ~show time)

Thanks!!!

I'm getting really excited about the whole trip. With so much stress in my life I NEED an escape with my girls.

Yes, you do! :yay:

Let's make the WCT lunch Sunday at their opening - anyone know if it opens at 11 or 11:30? That way Tina, Jane and others leaving will be able to fit it in.

(Dawn - smart not to make your mom sit in the cold air for Fantasmic! in Oct...)

Could we pretty please move The Billys to Saturday? I do prefer the Sunday and Monday shows, but I think it will be easier to get the group there on Saturday.

Dawn,
I can't wait to meet you and your mom! Please do share the photo of Miss Sally's crosses. My doctor finally freed me from the toture of the hideous cam walker boot earlier this week and I feel like a new woman!!!:cheer2: It's going to be a wonderful fall and a wonderful DisDiva meet. Frosted sugar cookies and Magicale for all!

Amen Sister - Here Here to cookies and Magicale!!! :banana:

Congrats on getting rid of the boot, but take it easy.:upsidedow

...or is it "Hear Hear"? as in "Hear Ye".
I can't believe I am asking for a spelling clarification.:sad2: Not that any of you judge.

Hi Cristabel -

Can you please update my name? (Kerry with a y, not i)

I and my DH will be there on Sunday, October 25th.

I will not be attending the Halloween Party at DCA. :( But would like to attend the Billy Hill & the Hillbillies (once we know the ~show time)

Thanks!!!

Sorry for misspelling your name.
Yes, you do! :yay:

Let's make the WCT lunch Sunday at their opening - anyone know if it opens at 11 or 11:30? That way Tina, Jane and others leaving will be able to fit it in.

(Dawn - smart not to make your mom sit in the cold air for Fantasmic! in Oct...)

Ok, so we have a vote for 11/11:30am. Anyone else have an idea for the time?

...or is it "Hear Hear"? as in "Hear Ye".
I can't believe I am asking for a spelling clarification.:sad2: Not that any of you judge.

I believe it's "hear hear" but whatever, it still sounds the same. :confused3

Stressful day and night and I don't want to go to my first class tomorrow. It's borrrrring!
I finally have my laptop and my new iPod. Hooray!

Sorry for misspelling your name.

Issok! Has been that way from the first list. Just realized there is another Kerri though with an I on the list too.

Stressful day and night and I don't want to go to my first class tomorrow. It's borrrrring!
I finally have my laptop and my new iPod. Hooray!

Cool! What kind of laptop (sorry I'm kinda an electronics geek)? It's only the begining of the school year, it will get better!

Cool! What kind of laptop (sorry I'm kinda an electronics geek)? It's only the begining of the school year, it will get better!

It's the new model of the Compaq Presario. I saw it at the store before we bought it but not until I opened it up in my dorm did I realize it is a 16" screen and not a 14". I didn't want a large laptop (it sorta defeats the purpose) but I really like the computer itself so I can overlook the size. Also, it's very lightweight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter